Authors Note- Please Read

Uploaded Sep. 6th, 2023
~~~~~~~~~~~

First of all, I want to apologize for essentially ditching this story. I've had zero motivation to work on it because I'm honestly not entirely proud of it. I will admit that I had gotten lazy with it and basically wrote it differently than how I originally planned.

That said, I don't plan on completely discontinuing it.

I've been strongly considering completely rewriting it and uploading a new (and hopefully better) version. If I do, it will probably happen after I read the manga as that will give me a better idea of how the characters act and will let me know certain facts about them. As of the moment I haven't read any of the manga, but I've watched all the way through the Entertainment District arc.

I have no current ideas on when any of this will be happening as I've been quite busy due to having a job, spending time with family, and working on stories on my other accounts. I do hope to at least get it started before next year but I cannot make any promises.

I also just want to say thank you for enjoying this story despite the fact that it's certainly not the best considering my lack of knowledge on certain characters. It means a lot seeing everyone voting and commenting on the story, even if some of those comments aren't exactly the nicest. I still really appreciate it regardless.

Please feel free to let me know your thoughts on the story being rewritten. A lot of things will probably change such as the story line, character interactions, etc. But a lot will stay the same as well.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.