𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

—

— .₊°✧︡ ˗ ˏ ˋ ★ˎˊ ˗ 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 ˗ ˏˋ ★ˎˊ ˗ ✧︡ °₊.—

(italic - portuguese)

"roscoe." lewis sat alone in his apartment, watching his dog with a grin on his face. "good boy." he praised as the dog laid down his ball infront of him, throwing it towards the hallway once again.

a small sigh came from the man's lips as he sat in silence, with each passing day he became more restless waiting for the small break to be over. he loved having a few days where he could just sit and not think about the races, winning, just being him holds him so far up on the pedestal of motorsports.

it was tiring. truly. but ever since mia got her seat in formula one, her deserving seat, he grew to enjoy her presence again. sure they didn't speak, hell if she saw him coming she'd practically run in the opposite direction.

he understood why.. he was the one who broke her heart, he was the one who threw away all those years they spent building a life together with away. he was the one to blame.

but he'd be lying if he said he didn't spend the entirety of last season with sleepless nights looking over his shoulder to see that she was not there.

it was like her essence followed him everywhere, he still had her perfume hidden away in his top cabinet. he held onto it hoping that one day she'd come to the realisation that she didn't have it, and she'd have to come back to him to find it.

but that day never came.. it was the first thing he noticed about her, she didn't smell of that familiar vanilla mixed with honey scent, the one that he could notice a mile away.

"hey buddy." a soft laugh came from his lips, the bulldog mounting himself on the british drivers chest. he ran a rough hand through his fur, another pitying sigh escaped him.

he remembered the day he brought roscoe and coco home, only a year later was mia in his life. the dogs immediately became her own, he laughed as he remembered the jealous feeling he got when they both ran towards mia instead of himself.

"stop judging me. i see those judging eyes. i feed you, walk you.. don't forget your place." he narrowed his eyes at the old dog, who was not backing out of the staring contest he decided they were having. "fine, fine. you win." he gave in.

-

"you know what's really annoying? i can't find it anywhere! like, it's only been two years, surely they haven't ran out of the perfume! but he always bought me it, now i look everywhere and i can't find it!" mia complained as jasmine nodded along uninterested in the conversation.

mia threw the ovenmit at her childhood friend, earning a small yelp from the girl. "oh my god! it's just perfume, if you're so obsessed with it just message him!" she responded in a half-assed tone. a loud sigh came from the williams driver as she stared at the plate.

jasmine made her way over and grimaced at the food, "stop. i know the face that you're making right now. you're making the kalvin face." she didn't even need to look at her friend to know how she was staring at the pan.

"i genuinely don't get it. you always eat chicken-nuggets after a night out.. you're a fake vegan." she retorted, poking at the plate as if it were going to attack her.

"we have a rule! don't shame me for my drunken actions." after a swift hit to the back of her head, the girl went silent. "plus how weird would it be. 'hi lewis, i know we haven't really spoken since i sat on the floor and begged you not to leave me.. but do you remember that one perfume name?'"

jasmine bit down on her lip, holding back the laughter that was building up inside of her. "well.. you both live in monaco now. it's a small place, you'll probably run into him at some point." she shrugged, causing her friends face to turn pale with recognition.

"leave me be." mia chuckled softly and turned back to the stove as she attempted to save the food, but her mind drifted away.. back to him.

-

idk what this chapter is i
just wanted to write😭😭