All Hell Breaks Loose 1

Start from the beginning

Something wasn't right.

I quickly got up. I could sense [b]him[/b] here. I groaned knowing exactly what that meant. I walked around Andy, making sure not to step on him. I followed his presence and fond myself out in an old barn. I growled as I started into his dead yellow eyes.

"Azazel." I spat.

"Ellie, dear. Well, this is a surprise." Azazel said, looking a bit curious.

"What are you talking about?" I snapped, not in the mood for this.

"You're not supposed to be here."

"So you weren't the one who brought me here?" I asked, skeptically.

"Of course not!." He scoffed, "Why would I bring my most precious possession here?"

I growled, ignoring his comment. "Then it really was that bastard."

Azazel looked at me, suspiciously. "What do you mean? What bastard?"

"My father."

Azazel looked at me, a bit surprised. I felt his aura tense, causing me to slowly retreat. i didn't like it when Azazel got mad. It always stirred up memories that i didn't intend to remember at this moment.

Azazel glared at me as he advanced on me.

"What?" i snapped.

"I thought we talked about this." Azazel, stated.

Immediately, i knew what he was referring to. "I didn't look for him. He found me."

Azazel groaned and shook his head. He lapsed into a deep silence. I watched cautiously, waiting for his next move.

Azazel sighed, his yellow eye's deadly. "Get out of here. Now."

"What? Wh--"

"Ells!" Sam's voice entered my mind.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. "What?"

"Ava's gone."

"So what do you want to do? Split up and search for her?" I asked, annoyed.

Azazel, that coward.

"No. Jake and I will go search for her. You and Andy stay here." Sam said, helping me up.

"No way. I'm not going to let you go out there cause that crazy bitch decided to go for a walk!'

 I snapped. "Andy and I can go too."

"No, Ellie!" Sam nearly shouted. "You're going to stay here with Andy."

"Fine." I muttered, feeling slightly surprised. Sam never shouts at me.

Sam nodded as he gently kissed my forehead. I sighed as I walked back over to Andy. This was just great. Azazel was planning something big here and Ava decides to go get lost. I groaned as i felt the frustration coarse through me again. Andy gently rested his hand on mine.

I looked up at him and slightly smiled. i knew I had to calm myself down. If anything happened while Sam and Jake were out there, I had to be the one to take care of us here. Andy may have been the guy, but I knew he wasn't as skilled a fighter as I was. I squeezed his hand back. Andy smiled at me.

A sudden noise caught our attention. I looked towards the entry door and saw Ava standing there. I was about to smile at her, when i noticed that there was something off about her. She didn't seem like herself. Something had changed.