Chapter 12 - He is a menace

Tristan & I were too turnt in the VIP section of the techno club, that she insisted that we come to.

Everybody know me is a girl who likes to be in bed at the appropriate time suh, being out at 1AM is not my thing. However, my sister is here after being away for six months and I had to spend some extra alone time with her.

As you know, she and her twin have them little inside jokes and connection that I'm not privy to, so when it's my turn to be around her by myself I make use of it.

We left Trey and his family back at the house to come here and party, and trust me these techno enthusiasts sure party differently, my sister included.

All now I don't hear one song lyric play, it's just beats and some weird boom boom transitions. I didn't have a clue that clubs like these even existed but trust my weird-ass, anime-loving, gamer-girl, big sister to find one.

I always marvel at how someone who grew up in our part of Waltham can be so openly alternative. Probably that's why she never used to like anybody in high school. Them never weird enough for her.

She and her white man is a match made in heaven because it's their mutual love for anime that brought them together.

Rolls eyes.

Anyways, Tristan a have the time of her life while I'm just here sipping on my vodka cranberry.

"Babe, get up and dance nuh. Why yuh a act like yuh cute?" Trist says, pulling me up off the couch that I occupied.

I huffed.

"Girl, dance to wah? After me nuh hear nothing sensible play. Weh the Kartel dem deh?" I asked and she cut her eyes at me.

She tugged my hands while swaying side to side doing her little white girl move and I just obliged her.

"Me use to play dem here in a the house all the time. Stop act brand new." She whispered in my ear and I burst out laughing.

"When Angela use to tell yuh fi lock off the noise?" I asked and she start laugh too.

"Me never want you feel bad enuh Tee, but Mi used to agree with Angela when she tell yuh turn it off cause it did annoying bad. A dem yah dem use to play up a Queens?" I say and the laughing fit escalated.

"Gweh from mi Alex, after yuh use to comfort me when Angela dog me up. Ole hypocrite." She says, but she pulled me closer to her and hugged me.

It felt nice.

I really missed her.

Not too long after this random nerdy looking man came over to where we were. He stood beside us but didn't speak, so we kinda ignored his presence a bit.

He has a slight look of Squidword from Sponge Bob if you look at him hard enough.

After some time the deejay started to play songs with words. I sort of recognized the song, I think Billie Eilish sings it or sumn of the sort.

I started to move with the beat, grateful that atleast one decent song play when I felt hands on my waist.

They were soft and feminine so I didn't pay them any mind thinking they were Trist. However, hearing Trist cursing someone out made me realize my blunder.

Oh no.

"Hey boy leggo off a me sister quick & fast if you love yuh life." She yelled over the music and I froze.

Jesus! Look how long mi deh yah a whine up to nuh.

I turned around quickly to spot the Squidword looking dude mean mugging Tristan.