Joly- Concoctions, If One Could Call it That

“Joly, what the hell is that?” Y/n asked him looking at the concoction in the glass bowl in the kitchen.

“I’m not sure what I’m going to call it yet but it’s very healthy and when I eat it there’s no chance of me becoming sick due to it!” he beamed at the girl who’s h/c hair had been tied back into a neat plait.

“Is that what I think it is?” she inquired before lifting a fork and prodding it.

“What do you think it is?” he asked him beaming before sneezing into a handkerchief and washing his hands at a hurried pace.

“It looks like raw chicken, coconut, broccoli and some form of gloop mushed up in a bowl that I’m binning after you’re done with this,” Y/n informed him looking at the compound.

“It’s melted dark chocolate actually. And there’s two raw eggs in it” he hummed, causing y/n’s e/c eyes to go wide and her to gag slightly looking at it.

“Joly you aren’t eating this sweetie,” she told him, lifting the bowl carefully and heading towards the bin.

“I am indeed and don’t even think of doing anything with that bowl y/n!” he cried rushing over to her and pleading with her.

“No hun, you’re not,” she shook her head before leaning the bowl to the bin.

“I am n/n!” he cried like an innocent child causing y/n to have to play the role of the mum girlfriend.

“No lovely, you’re not,” she told him watching as the chicken began to slip and slide towards the bin.

“Why ever not?” he protested, watching as the chicken dangerously dangled over the rim of the bowl.

“Because…” Y/n’s mind ran blank and she looked at the chicken in hope for inspiration.

“What?” Joly stood with both hands on his hips watching y/n’s confused eyes.

“You know that I have… emm… chicken goujons in the fridge?!” she said in hope to tempt her sweetheart of the brew.

“About that,” Joly began before Y/n dropped the bowl in the bin causing it to shatter against the bottom of the bin.

“What did you do Joly?” she screamed like something wild.

“Nothing really…”

“ALEC JOLY WHAT DID YOU DO WITH THE GOUJONS?!” She shouted at him her face a white with rage at the boy who had managed to waste quite a lot of reasonably expensive ingredients.

“I skinned them?” he half asked unsure of what verb to insert.

“You what?” her voice was now concerned more so than angry.

“I peeled the bread crumbs off them with a knife and set them to the side to put them on top of the skinned goujon delight when it was done,” he told her his face slightly scared.

“WHAT IN THIS WORLD POSSESSED YOU TO DO THA-” y/n began before Joly kissed her slowly leading her over to the couch without breaking the kiss.

“Joly!” she cried as soon as his mouth detached from her’s before he pulled her down onto the chair and began to make out with her.

Between kisses (which she kissed him back in response to for your information) one could make out;

“I”

“Don’t forgive”

“You yet”

“JOLY!”

But eventually she did when he compromised and suggested that they go get ice cream which was met with open arms.

A/n
Well that was a bit crazy!
The want for more Joly one shots was brought to my attention, if there's any other characters you want to see more of just let me know!!
Maeve:)