Y/n: "what's wrong with her?" I ask slightly concerned, "do you think she's getting sick?"

Wanda: "I don't know, she doesn't have a fever or anything, she's just tired and not sleeping but she didn't have a nightmare. I don't know what's going on." I look down at yelena again. "baby can you tell me what's going on?"

Yelena: I shake my head not wanting to tell them what happened. I try to get comfier I let out a groan of pain, and I hold my stomach which causes wanda to frown, she lifts up my shirt and sees bruises on my abdomen.

Wanda: "baby, you need to tell me right now, what happened?" I ask firmly but yelena doesn't budge. "this is important lena, we need to know who hurt you." I heard yelena whisper against my chest. "Kate in training."

Wanda: "so Im guessing that means it wasn't on purpose, that's good but honey you really should tell us when you get hurt. Even if it was an accident."

Yelena: "sorry I just didn't want her to get into trouble."

Wanda: "I know, it's okay just be careful next time and don't keep secrets like that again, it's not a good thing." I replied kissing her head. "let's go take care of that owie for you." I said carrying her upstairs.

Y/n: a few hours later I was finally able to get yelena to make her drawing on the back of the "you" I set up a path of flowers outside with a blanket picnic and some lights. I called wanda outside where the girls ambushed her with their drawings.

Wanda: "wow these are beautiful." I smiled proudly at the littles. "thank you my loves." I say giving them each a kiss on the head, I tried to apologise to y/n for ignoring whatever they had planned but natasha started yelling for me to flip the papers over and read them. "will you... Will I what?"

Y/n: I got down on one knee behind her, holding the ring, "will you marry me?"

Wanda: I turn around to see y/n kneeling down, I nodded with a huge smile on my face and kissed them. "yes of course." The girls started throwing confetti in the air and cheering, happy to be a part of it we ate some of the picnic food when suddenly something caught nats attention and she ran off.

Y/n: "natasha!" I got up and I ran after her, leaving yelena with wanda, I soon saw what she was chasing. "kitty!" She said pointing at it as if I didn't see it. "she got owies." I see it's a box of kittens along with what seemed to be the momma cat. There was a little bit off food and a baby blanket. Someone must have dumped them here when they found out she had kittens and was sick.

Natasha: I stroke the momma cat gently and she seems friendly. "hi kitty."

Y/n: alright let's get these guys inside. It's getting colder. I pick up the box and carry it inside, wanda gets a look at what I'm carrying and seems shocked. "we don't have to talk about keeping them yet but we need to at least get them healthy and out of the cold."

Wanda: I agree but yelena doesn't seem to fond of them, if anything she seems a little scared by them. I always knew she was more of a dog person but i didn't expect her to be this upset by them. I keep her away from the cats and distracted with movies while y/n and natasha focus on the cats.

Y/n: I can't help but smile seeing how adorable Nat is watching over the kittens. "I love this kitty." she says pointing to a small black one. "hes gonna be liho and this one..." she points to a white one,"is buckys she's alpine. Bubby away always wanted a kitty called alpine" she smiles proudly after naming them. "you know Nat, you shouldn't name them. I don't want you to get too attached in case we can't keep them." I say before walking off to get some more supplies.

Natasha: "okay you is liho an alpine but don' tell mada." I whisper to them. "I sorry you no has a name." I say stroking, the mama cat. I was startled  by a knock on the door but when Mommy answered it it was only steve.