" Who are you and why are you all distrubing my class. I never seen you all  in cloud recess " Lan Qiren questioned , the actions of these young students is causing him heavy headache and he needs to know who they are and who is their teacher.

" I never seen you in Jin sect too and why are wearing inner sect robes . Why is your sword looking like mine...as if you want to imitate me"jin Zixuan accused .

Jin Ling withheld the urge to groan as he heard those words. If anything he should accuse that  man of doing the but he with held it.

" Listen it's not my fault if you don't know your sect leader. Second this is my sword and whole jin sect knows it. If you speak to me like that uncle , I will tell you to my uncles and My uncles will deal with you in their manner'' . He threatened as in his usual way .

This made everyone look up and Wei ying who was laughing turned serious and exchanged a look with his brother. No matter how much they hate that peacock, Wei Ying know ...if anyone threaten that peacock... it's a threat to Jiang sect.

Sizhui grabbed his arm. “Jin Ling, I think—“

Jin Ling shook him off, ignoring his friend’s look of concern. It was embarrassing but also touching that his friends knew he was properly irritated by these ill manners

" This is not a way to speak . Apologize and give your identity" Lan Wangji says raising his sword in their way.

Many disciplines suddenly looked frightened as if they committed a large crime as this the first time they are witnessing their hangungjun like these.

" Yes! No matter who you are. You can't speak to our sister fiance like these " the twin prides exclaimed raising their sword in their direction

" I think you're right Sizhui. There is no way ... INCENSE BURNER or not ... Hangungjun or senior Wei will raise their sword at as " jingyi exclaimed.

Before Sizhui could respond, they all heard a loud crying sound from the bundle and a small hand emerged out of it .

" Okay ! I take it back ... Hangungjun can indeed kill us if he make his baby cry." Jingyi exclaimed in after thought as he watched Sizhui and Jin ling trying to calm the baby  despite being surrounded by sword.

Enough!” The Jin Cultivator stood between them, Suihua’s scabbard glinting by his side.  " Are you all baby stealers . Did he employed you to kill that child ....that baby is a result of his infidelity  isn't he? " he exclaimed with dark anger as he eyed the bundle in pity and sympathy.

Before Jin Zixuan  know what's happening, he felt a burning pain in his face . He find himself in the hold of his imitator.

" How dare you accuse my uncle like that. He only loves Hangungjun and never looked at anyone else yet look at you accusing him of infidelity . Is this your action or some one asked you to do it. Here after your not a jin discipline . I don't care , where I am but if anyone speak ill of my family...I will a ask fairy to bite you " jin ling threated while struggling in disciplines hold .

" Enough. There is no fighting in cloud recess. Either say your real identity or you will be all punished by discipline whip " Lan Qiren announced staring at them all in anger .

"We apologize for the commotion we caused and are you sure that you want to know our identity " Shizui asked gently rocking the baby to calm his cries .

" Why are you hesitant in giving your identites . Unless you're criminal or baby stealer like peacock announced...I don't think there is anything that can stop you " Wei Wuxian says from his place with a smirk.

" Well , don't say you didn't warn us senior Wei " . Sizhui cheekily replied smiling a secret smile . " I am Lan Sizhui...I was born to Wen parents but later adopted by Hangung-jun and Xiwang-jun .

"I never heard of anyone with those titles in lan sect. Are you lying again...what are your adopted parents courtesy names '' A new familiar voice asked.

The future kids can't help the smile that formed on their face as they saw the first jade there with Nie Mingjue .

" This is going to be fun . I am hope the healers are efficient to stop many patients from Qi deviation. " Jingyi whispered to Zizhen .

" Wait ! I will introduce myself first with my parents courtesy names" Jin ling said shrugging jin disciplines hold on him .

For some reason the activities of jin ling seems very familiar to Jiang Yanli but she can't accurately say where. It looks like a mixture of Jiang Cheng and Wei Wuxian to her but that's impossible right.

" I am Jin ling , courtesy name Jin Rulan. Sect leader of jin sect and my parents are Jiang Yanli and jin Zixuan of jin sect . After my uncle death who also behind my parents death , I became sect leader . " He introduced as casual as he can , unaware or may be aware of the fuss he caused . "

" I married plain Jiang Yanli"

" No way.... don't tell me he is a peacock son. No way I am having mini peacock for nephew "

" A-jie died in the future...no that can't happen. I am going to kill Jin ling uncle "

(Author : make sure you kill the correct one JC)

Three person screamed uniformly .

" Well this disappoint me. I expected my more emotion "Zizhen expressed with sullen face.

" let's wait for Sizhui and our little joy introduction. I have a feeling we will experience the new synonym for the old rule ' Don't feel exclusive emotion" . " Jingyi replied playing with baby hands.

" That's not possible....unless you are from future " Lan Qiren states looking pale.

The juniors can't help but nod their head to his statement. They didn't seem that much affected to this revolution.  Well they have Wei Wuxian as their teacher, so these choas are very normal to them.

" I like to give my introduction...My name is Lan Jingyi. Born to Lan Kai and Mei Yu. In charge of punishment in Lan sect...Well Xiwang Jun told I am the best for the job, thus sect leader lan and master qiren  made me." jingyi spoke smirking at everyone.

The said people can't help but gasp in shock. One minute Jingyi saw his mother standing up in fury and then  she all but throw ink at his late father before storming out. Poor man look comical with ink dripping from his hair and straining his white clothes as he watched Jingyi with mouth .

( I wonder how senior Wei and Hangung jun is going to react. My heart went to jingyi parents. Hope it will not be like this with Hangung-jun. Not that I mind if it went worst also. They will end up together,  no matter the time or universe ) Zizhen thought as every discipline introduce themselves, provoking various reaction in their parents .

Lan wangji can't help but get inquisitied by the title 'Xiwang jun. ' He wants to know the person who is capable enough that suggestions are heard by his brother and uncle.

Well he will get his answer when Sizhui will introduce him. Wangji will wait until, after all nothing can broke his restraint.  Well Wei Wuxian did but nobody needs to know that. Wangji wants nothing to do with that unruly beautiful stranger with sun like smile boy. He is harmful to wangji mental peace.

Thus maintaining his jade like appearance,  Wangji wear his best poker face as each juniors introduce themselves

" Lan Sizhui, it's your turn. Tell us your adopted  parents courtesy name "

-------------------------------&&&-&&&&-----------

Okay! What do you think

I have read many time travel au...but only few satisfied me, so I decided to write my own Au.

This will be different with both sets of our favourite character. Young characters like Wei Ying  will lot like love, self care.

You won't like Madam Yu and her husband here. Same for jin sect leader.

This is a New root of future cultivation 😉😉🤩