The Realization of 'Home'

"Who is Dazai to you?"

"Da-"

Cough
Cough

"Nevermind, we're wasting time here."
His hand covering his mouth as he sends one last glare at me. He turns around, his black coat swaying along as a result and he walks away. The blonde woman following along.
Well, that was anticlimactic...

"So what's with the cat?"
A judgmental expression on his face while Kaito stares holes at Dazai. I hold out Kaito for him to see.
"His name is Kaito! He's a special cat so treat him with respect!"

" Special cat.... "
His eyes begin to study the cat just as the cat continue to stare holes into his head.
" He's weird"
A tone of annoyance in his voice just he raises his paw to Dazai. Only to retract his claw and almost scratch his face since Dazai was crouched down to look at the cat and dodged in time.

Dazai stands up as he covers his face dramatically.
"Woah~, (N/N) my beautiful face was almost scratched up. "

" Uh, well first off, the others need to be treated quickly. "

A small pout on his face before he's serious.
" Yeah, if we don't go now, we'll be wasting time. It'll take a while for us to reach the agency "
'Heh, mood swings'

" Well about that... "

°~•~°

"This is what you meant by 'special'."

"It's part of it but yeah"

The bustling city a big distance away from our very feet while the clouds within sight. The wind stronger up among the sky as it blows my hair all around. My gaze moves to Dazai who is hanging by a rope wrapped around his waste as he eyes the far ground, the wind holding the end of his rope otherwise his ability would deactivate.
"I wonder-"

"If you do it I won't talk to you for a whole week"
I blankly say as my eyes land on the agency building.
" Oh, we're here. Kaito please lower us onto the rooftop"
I point to the rooftop and hear a meow from him. Just as we're above the rooftop, all of us slowly descend while the injured three stayed floating. On the other, Dazai was given a rough landing, falling face first onto the floor.

"That was an accident. Must've slipped my mind"
Kaito jumps out of my arms and licks his paw while give me a look of 'not my fault nor problem ' at me. I slowly walk over to Dazai who jolts up onto his knees weirdly, startling me in the process. I take a small tissue packet from my back and open it. Taking one of the tissues and placing it on his nose that was bleeding.

"(N/N)"
I give a closed eyed smile as I grab his hand to put it in his hand before giving a pat on his head. What I didn't notice was the sparks that flew in the air between Kaito and Dazai, Dazai sticking his tongue out at him while the other states him down.

"Right!"
I quickly turn around to Kaito
"We need to take the others to Yosano"
I gently pick up Kaito and start heading inside, the other three floating behind us. Before completely entering, I hear mumble from Dazai. Only catching the words 'hug' and 'cat' from him, curious about it but I ultimately decided against it so I can take the others to Yosano.

°~•~°

The door had been opened by Kunikida, who in turn was looking at Atsushi.
Seems Atsushi has woken up!
"By the way brat, I've been looking for something... Have you seen my glasses? "