Sebastian knocked on the door to the study. "Come in," Ciel said from the other side.

"Yes, did you need something, master?" Sebastian asked as he walked into the room.

"It came undone," Ciel said referring to the tie that laid limp around his neck.

Sebastian rose a brow in slight confusion and curiosity. "Of course, my lord," he said walking over to Ciel.

Angelina giggled and held out her hands as Sebastian leaned down and started tying Ciel's tie again. Ciel indulged her and lightly grabbed hold of her hands while lightly swinging them up and down. She let out more giggles of joy.

After a moment, Sebastian looked over at the window. Angelina looked over as well in curiosity. Sebastian opened the window and looked around for a moment. Angelina started sniffing the air in confusion. She looked down to see Bard and Mey-Rin hanging onto a ladder. She let out a noise while pointing down at them. They waved their hands around in panic before the ladder started to fall. Sebastian turned away from the window with a small smirk.

"The young mistress seems fussy," Sebastian said. "I better take my leave."

Ciel's eye twitched slightly as Sebastian walked out the door. He stood up from the desk and walked over to the window. He saw Bard, Mey-Rin, and Finny laying flat on the ground with the ladder laying on top of them. "I told you that wouldn't work," he called down to them.

Sebastian sighed as he finished putting a clean diaper on Angelina. "I swear, everyone here is trying to get on my nerves." Angelina gave him another lost look as he picked her up. She firmly patted his shoulder while giving him a determined look.

"Oh? Trying to cheer me on?" Sebastian asked with a chuckle. Angelina firmly patted his shoulder again while letting out a little noise.

"Much obliged," Sebastian said placing Angelina in the carrier and heading out into the hall. "Now, where are those bafoons?"

After turning a corner, Angelina made a happy noise and pointed. Sebastian looked to where she was pointing to see the servants all slumped on the floor.

"There you are," Sebastian said making the servants gasp. "I have a task for the three of you."

"What is it, Sebastian?" Mey-Rin asked.

"Over there," Sebastian said pointing out the nearby window. Pluto in his hound form was looking in while wagging his tail. Finny happily ran over to the window to greet the giant demon hound. Angelina laughed while pointing at her plush dog.

"The mangy pooch?" Bard said in confusion. "What do you want us to do?"

"We'll be receiving a guest this afternoon," Sebastian responded. "That thing is offensive. You are to transfer it out of sight before the guest arrives."

"He's kind of a big fellow," Bard said rubbing the back of his neck. "Where should we put him?"

"I'll let you three figure that out," Sebastian said as he turned to leave.

"Oi!" Bard exclaimed. "We've got our own jobs to take care of too, you know!"

Sebastian stopped in his tracks and turned his head to look over his shoulder with a smirk. "You do have until this afternoon. I'm sure you can take care of it in between your other tasks." Sebastian turned his head back and continued onward to the kitchen. "Maybe now I can do my own job without any interruption."

After a while in the kitchen, Sebastian made his way back to Ciel's study and placed Ciel's lunch on his desk before giving Angelina her bottle. He looked over at Ciel and could see a small look of annoyance on his face.