They agreed on a plan for Silas as they pulled up to the cemetery containing the Mausoleum where Mikael was trapped. Maddox had prepared what was needed for the desiccation spell before the arrived and only needed to set it up inside the Mausoleum. Klaus stood in front of the gated entrance hesitating. He did not want to admit he was scared, even if Mikael was restrained. Klaus was terrified. He and his siblings have been running from The Destroyer for over a thousand years and now have the opportunity to stop running. To stop fearing the man they called father, and he couldn't even move to open the Mausoleum.

Damon can see Klaus is struggling. He remembers the night Niklaus confronted Mikael, Damon remembers how afraid Klaus was of the man, the monster. He steps next to Klaus, "You're stronger than he is. Even with your wolf binded, you're stronger. Do not let him get into your head." Damon moved a bit away but then remembered something, "Oh, save his ashes. You'll need them in the future."

Klaus took a deep breath, grasped the rusty padlock and chain, yanking it off the gate. The rusty gate swung open loudly. Klaus slowly walked inside, Damon and Maddox behind him. Maddox stepped off to the side and set up the spell. Klaus' eyes have not left the cement sarcophagus in the center of the dark, dusty room. Mustering up the courage to move, Klaus pushed the lid off and onto the floor with a loud thud.

There, inside the sarcophagus, was a chained and desiccated Mikael. His body was unable to move but his eyes followed the bastard abomination that is Niklaus. They both could hear Damon, "He has a White Oak stake strapped to his left calf." Klaus wanted to get this over with. He moved to tear Mikael's pant leg and ripped the stake from its straps. Mikael could do nothing but watch.

Klaus placed the tip of the stake to Mikael's chest above his heart, "Goodbye father, and good riddance." Pushing the White Oak stake into Mikael's heart, Klaus stepped back as flames engulfed The Destroyer. None of them will ever speak of the tears Klaus shed as Mikael's body burned to ashes. When there was nothing left but ash, Maddox came forward with gloves and a urn, scooping up the ashes and sealing the urn.

Klaus wanted to question why they needed his ashes but Damon beat him to it, "Bonnie had become friends with your eldest sibling, Freya." Klaus snapped, "Freya's dead. She died of the plague when she was a child." "No, she and every first born Mikaelson was bargained away to your crazy Aunt Dahlia. Bonnie told me that Freya and Kol's wife Davina were helping her with something. She never went into detail. But I do know Freya is alive and currently in a sleep spell in New Orleans," Damon informed Klaus.

The drive back to Mystic Falls was silent. Klaus was deep in thought about the things he had learned. He was thinking about waking his siblings when it dawned on him. Freya is alive. Maybe that will be what Finn needs to hear. They were very close in age. Maddox's snoring was the other thing heard in the car besides the quiet rumbling of the engine.

Elijah obtained the Bell from the Sheriff with great difficulty. She did not want to let the artifact be in the hands of someone who was not a Forbes. Her daughter, Caroline, was able to convince Liz that it was better to get rid of the Bell since it could destroy the entire town if rung. Liz relinquished the Bell to Elijah and then immediately went back to work, leaving Caroline disappointed in her mother. Elijah will have Kol deal with destroying the Bell. Kol is very creative when it comes to magical artifacts; maybe the Bell could be repurposed.

The night of the full moon came and went. Klaus broke his curse without interruption. The sacrifices had been obtained easily. An older werewolf was used. His family heavily compensated for his sacrifice. A man who preyed on young boys was turned into a vampire and sacrificed. Lastly, Elena supplied the final sacrifice. Her life was linked to John's, just like last time. She woke up a day later and buried her father. Isobel was nowhere to be seen.

While Klaus was running in wolf form for almost three days, the Mikaelson siblings' coffins were delivered to the Boarding house since the mansion Klaus was building isn't finished. Damon had made sure blood bags were ready and waiting. On the third day, Klaus and Elijah came into the Boarding house and pulled their daggers. Finn was the first to wake and was refusing the blood before Stefan said something, "Humans donate willingly in exchange for currency. Nobody was hurt or killed." Finn reluctantly drank several blood bags before he felt full.

In that time, Kol and Rebekah were being fed their blood bags by Klaus and Elijah. Damon and Caroline were in another room organizing a barber and several racks of clothes for the newly awakened Originals. Rebekah was the first to whoosh away into the other room. She startled Caroline and was going to drain the girl but Damon stepped in front of her, "Blondie is not on the menu." He grasped her shoulders and turned her away from Caroline and faced the racks with modern womens' clothing, "Your new clothes. Pants, tops, jumpers, skirts, and a few dresses. Nothing revealing and all designer courtesy of myself and Klaus."

Rebekah's attention was diverted from Caroline to skimming the racks. Kol was already sitting in the barber's chair getting his hair cut into a more updated style. Finn had sat on the sofa and was staring at nothing. Elijah sat down next to him and quietly spoke, "I want to apologize for keeping you daggered for so long." Finn's eyes grew dark, he was going to snap at his brother when Klaus sat on his other side. Finn moved to stand but Klaus stopped him, "We have recently learned Freya is alive...Well, she's in a sleep spell in New Orleans. We will bring her here to safety after Sage arrives. I never killed her, Finn. She has been waiting 900 years for you. And Mikael is dead."

The room became deathly silent after that revelation. Caroline had left just in case things got violent. The barber was a vampire that Elijah frequently used and trusted. The barber's actions stilled, waiting for a reaction before he could resume. Kol scoffed, "Leave it to you Nikky to casually state something so life altering." Klaus sighed, "I have his ashes as proof and for future use. I've been told they will be needed as an ingredient." Kol perked up, "What's the spell?"

Damon caught all of their attention when he chimed in, "A weapon actually. The ashes of a Viking enemy, the soil of her homeland, and the blood of the person she loved the most. That's what Bonnie told me when she was asked to create a prison world for Dahlia's urn. Freya and Klaus wanted to make sure Dahlia could never be brought back and endanger Hope's life." Kol was confused, "Who's Hope?" Klaus was told about, "My daughter."

AN: Cliffhanger, sort of. Klaus is a Hybrid, the siblings are awake, and Mikael is dead. The events in this story will slow down a bit.