Last night

6:30 am
My alarm went off like every morning, I got up, got dressed, and went out to feed my livestock. Today was a Thursday and on Thursdays we got to go in later so I decided to walk my goats and sheep a little bit and get them out of their pens...
~~~~
6:55 am
I went back into the house and woke up my siblings, Harlow went out side to feed her pigs and Bronson came down stairs with me and wanted to help me make breakfast and pack lunches. "When is Avery coming over she hasn't been to our house in along time" Bronson asked out of no where. "you know bud im not sure maybe this weekend why?"
"Cause she's really nice and I miss her." "Oh I see, okay let's get Harlow back in here and she can decide what she wants for lunch."
7:10 am
"Can I put chips and a cosmic brownie in mine?" Harlow said "no you can not have both it's either the chips or the brownie!" I said back to her
"Ugh fine I choose the brownie" she said back frustrated
~~~
It was finally time to go to school and I had to walk my siblings to their part of school and Avery met us on the way. "Hi Avery!" Bronson chirped as she came up beside us. "Hey Brons how you doin bud" Avery replied with a smile. I wanted to tell her about last night but I had to wait for my siblings to be farther away...
"Okay tell me everything!" Avery asked excitedly "okay okay, jeez. So basically he snapped me back really fast and asked me some different questions..." I said to her
~~~
12:20 pm
Lunch time
Every one gathered around at their tables for lunch I sat next to Avery and few of our other friends, I glanced over at mason sitting next to some of the farm kids and popular boys. Avery caught me even though I wasn't looking for that long and asked with a wink "Ooo Abbie has someone caught your eye!" The other girls looked at us confused. "Wait what Abbie your actually attracted to someone! He better be good to you or I'll beat him!!" One of the girls said, I rolled my eyes and looked away. "Yes he's so nice to her and he sounds so sweet" Avery jumped in for me.
~~~
12:35 pm
*Mason sent you a snap*
I looked down at my phone as we were about to leave lunch and Avery must've saw it cause she told me to answer him but I didn't want to right away.
~~~~
I eventually opened masons Snapchat and he asked if I wanted to hang out I wasn't so sure about the whole thing. I told him I'd check my plans and then get back to him.
I texted Avery secretly so my teacher didn't see my phone
*me
Avery mason asked to hang out idk what to do
*avery
Umm you hang out of course, what did you tell him?
*me
I told him I'd check my agenda
*avery
Girl what plans you go home walk you sheep/goats and then call me you can go one night without calling me I won't get upset yk that right?
*me
Yea but I just don't know if it's a good idea to hang out with him after Ryan.
*avery
You've got to stop comparing every boy to Ryan. I promise you mason seems like the sweetest thing ever and I can tell you right now he's way better already than Ryan ever was.
*me
Okay I'll tell him this weekend works
*avery
That's my girl! Hope you have a good time <<33
~~~
2:58 pm
School got out in 2 minutes and I was waiting for my siblings to get out when someone walked up behind me and placed their large hand on my shoulder. "Hey how are you" I turned around to see mason standing behind me "hey I'm good what about you?" I said back with a smile "I'm good just picking up my little siblings." He said with a returning smile "oh cool I'm picking up my siblings too."
"Really what grade are they in?" He asked curiously. "Umm my sister is in 8th grade and my brother is in 5th. What about your sibling or siblings?" I responded.
"I've got a sister in 9th she's waiting in my car, then my littlest sister is in kindergarten and my little brothers in preschool." Mason said
"Oh so you got young ones, that's so cute" I said in awe
"Yea I love my little siblings a lot."
"me too" I said
~~~
Bronson walked out with Harlow and I said my goodbyes to mason before heading to my car.

Hopefully these chapters slowly get intresting I'm trying to build a friendship between them first idk how long it'll last only cause i like jumping in to the good stuff 😉