What he didnt do

Abbie's pov
I woke up to the sound of my alarm like every morning but this time it was 6:30 am I dreaded getting up...
I brushed my teeth, washed my face, got dressed and went outside to go feed my animals, once I got done feeding them I went back inside and made my siblings and I a quick breakfast.
~~~
6:50 am
My brother and sister came down stairs when I told them breakfast was done we had scrambled eggs and waffles, once we got done with breakfast I made our lunches and told Bronson and Harlow to grab their bags and get into my car.
~~~~
7:45 am
I pulled up into the parking lot there were a lot of familiar and unfamiliar faces, I got my sibling out of the car and walked them to their classes when I came back I spotted Avery and went over to her, I gave her the biggest hug. "Have you spotted any cute boys yet?!!" She asked me loud enough for only me to hear her. I rolled my eyes and told her I wasn't getting into another relationship. She then told me to only look at cute boys and not date them, I agreed with her on that one.
~~~
7:55 am
The bell rang and we were all able to go inside.
"There's a lot more people than last year I feel squished!"  Avery whispered.
"Me too avery."
~~~~
8:10 am
"Yes! Our lockers are next to each other!" I said giving Avery a high-five
We put our stuff in our locker and went to the gym to meet the new students.
     "Hello everyone and welcome back to a new school year, I'm your principal Mr. Smith and today we will be welcoming new students."
"I bet there'll be cute boys getting introduced" Avery said bumping my shoulder
I rolled my eyes and ignored her trying to listen to the principal, as he introduced new students Avery and I whispered back and forth. I looked up as Mr. Smith was calling out to another new student to walk out onto the open floor and introduce themselves.
"Mason Johnson" the principal called out.
Mason walked down the bleacher stairs to the open gym next to the principal. "Hi Mason can you tell us a little bit about your self?" He spoke again...
"Hi I'm Mason Johnson I moved here from Texas with my family and my animals cause my dad got a job here." 
"Thank you Mason, you may go sit down again..." the principal said as he was getting ready to call another student up to introduce themselves
~~~~
2:45 pm
School was almost out and I couldn't wait to go home and see my livestock, it was the last class of the day and Avery wasn't in it. I had to sit next to a random new girl who didn't seem very nice...
... I looked at my phone as it went off and read
                            from Snapchat:
         Mason Johnson wants to be your friend!
I stared at my phone until it turned back off and waited til school was out so I could tell Avery
~~~~
3:05 pm
School was out and Avery offered to walk with me to go pick up my siblings. I told her about my phone notification.
"So my phone went off in 4th period today and I got a notification that mason Johnson added me on snap..." I blurted out to Avery.  She jumped up in excitement and told me to add him since I didn't have much people on Snapchat.

Chapt. 2 little bit longer hope y'all like it 🤷🏼‍♀️