Shouldve said no

7:30 pm
It was getting later at night and I was debating whether or not I add mason back, I'll admit he's pretty cute but I don't know if I  can go through all of that again. My last boyfriend wasn't so good to me, he never hung out with me and later cheated on me with another girl, I was pretty heartbroken we were together for almost 8 months before Avery caught him cheating on me.
~~~~
8:00 pm
I finally opened Snapchat to answer back some people and I hesitated but decided to add mason back, what's the worst that could happen...
I got a text from Avery and opened it.
*avery
- have you thought about adding him back?
*me
-ya I did add him back but he hasn't sent me anything yet.
*avery
-girl since when do we wait for men to come to us you can snap him first too you know!
*me
-I know, i know but what if he's sleeping or something or what if he added like all the girls at school.
*avery
-umm doubt he added all the girls cause he never added me, and so what if he's sleeping he can answer you in the morning if he's asleep.
*me
-wait he didn't add you? Do you think he added other girls or just me? Also I hate that your always right. Ig I'll snap him
*avery
-nope he didn't. That's my girl! I'm going to bed but you can tell me all about it in the morning!! Love youuu!! <3
~~
I decided to just snap him and see what he would do. Surprisingly he answered super fast, I sent him a picture of me laying in bed with my eyes just above the end of my phone.
He replied with a "hey how are you" with his blanket over his face but just below his eyes and nose.
"I'm good how about you" I said back with my same pose.
"Good I think ur cute" he said back with a full face picture. I have to admit he was very good looking, but i wasn't gonna say that so I said "thank you!" He said "welcome" and I tried keeping the conversation going by asking about his animals. "So what do you do with your animals you mentioned them this morning?" I asked out of curiosity. "Oh I show them I was in 4-h for a few years and now I'm in FFA showing them." He said with his blanket back over his face. I told him about my animals too and we eventually went to bed and said good night to each other.

Sorry for such short chapters I'm trying my best here to attempt a book