"E-..Eri..?" I mumbled out, barely a whisper.

Her head quickly snapped up to see me staring at her. "N-N/n!!" More tears formed in her eyes as she hugged me. I quietly winced, not wanting her to know that she was hurting me.

I smiled softly as I raised a hand and put it on her head. "I thought you were dead!" Eri blurted out.

I shook my head, "I-I promised...to stay b-by your side..." I managed to say and gave her a small smile. That only made her hug me tighter. I slowly brought my arm up and wrapped it around her, hugging her back.

We sat there for what felt like two seconds, but in reality was 10 minutes. The last time I saw her, she was getting forced to watch Bird..you know...So naturally I going to hold her for the longest I could, I thought I wouldn't see her again.

I pulled away and brought my shaking hand to her face. "Are..you okay..? W-what did he...do..?"

She looked down and put out her arms...They were tightly wrapped but blood was still seeping through them. Seeing her arms, I could only assume he did the same on her legs. I looked at them and my suspicions were confirmed. 

"I'm..I'm so..sorry...If I had- held him off-" I sighed, trying to force my voice out of my burning throat. "-You would be freed...I'm sorry, Eri..."

I saw her tear-ridden eyes widen as she shook her head. "No! I- I did find someone! I just...Overhaul...He-" Tears poured out of her eyes as she hiccuped. "-He threatened to kill you if I went with the nice man!" She cried harder as she tightly hugged me. 

My eyes widened as I tried to hold back a hiss. "Eri..You- You should have gone with him..."

We then again sat there, probably for longer. To think that Eri could have been saved...But she gave away that chance to save me...I hated myself for it...

I pulled away from her, seeing her eyes were now dry but puffy from all that crying. "How about..we go o-on the bed..?" She nodded her head as she got up. I smiled and sighed as I pushed away from the wall behind me. I gasped as I felt my bare back exposed. I held back a scream as I could feel every little bruise, cut, slash, burn, everything that was done to me. I closed my eyes tightly as I sat up. Pushing the pain aside, I pushed myself off the floor. I groaned as I felt the blood rushing to my head after sitting for so long. My legs shook as I could feel the blood trickling down. "f-fuck-..." I let out as I felt gravity take over and pull me to the ground with a loud thud. 

"N-N/n?!" Eri ran over to me. "What happened?!" I groaned as I tried to push myself off the floor only for my arms to fail me and bring me back down. 

"I-I'm fine..just- give me a second.." I smiled as I looked at her.

"N-No! That's not fine! You just fell!" Her eyebrows furrowed but then her eyes widened. "Wait! Stay here!"

I can assure you, I am not going to move. I thought as I watched her run to the bed. She brought down the blanket and the pillows. I looked at her in confusion as she walked back over. I took the opportunity to turn over onto my back as she got to my side. 

She put the pillow down and lifted my head as she smiled. She put the blanket on top of me as she put the second pillow down on the ground. She lifted the blanket and got comfortable next to me. "There! Now we don't have to get to the bed!" I smiled...What did I do to deserve her..?

~Izuku's POV~

Earlier today, probably around 9 in the morning, I and Mirio saw a little girl by the name of Eri...She had bandages wrapped all over her arms and legs. Her clothes were all torn up and had dirt everywhere. She ran up to us while we were patrolling...The scariest part is..she was 'overhauls' daughter' apparently..