-Yes, but since the body stops in suspended animation during that time, strictly speaking, it is not death....

"Have you ever heard of being brain dead?! Why create a vegetative state when you don't die cleanly?"

Since a while ago, I've only been spitting out sounds that are worse than not using the sword.

The sword, which felt my eyes continuing to grow colder, let out a desperate crying sound.

-Gye, the contractor is so good!. (Qω⁠Q)..! Well, with great power comes great responsibility! So this test is absolutely necessary.... 。°(° இω⁠இ ) °。!

"It's too much, my life is too much for suddenly having to take on someone like you! I will return that great power and take it back! Let's break up!"

-Well, I am a versatile and cool sword! Contractor, you'll regret it if you don't keep me by your side! · ⁰ · (□□ □⁠°) · ⁰ ·

What kind of regret is it if you use emoticons too much? You are a fraudster worse than a loan shark who rips off compound interest!

I tried to snort, but I thought for a moment just in case.

"Then, when given the opportunity, try to show your usefulness, otherwise....."

That's right, it's a sword with an ego.

If you can send something like an emoticon directly into the head of the contractor holding the handle of the sword, you're almost at a human level.

Moreover, even though it is actually a magic sword, it is a sword that was known as a famous sword to the extent that the Empress herself secured it.

Let there be rust and dust on the blade of the sword. It would have been assigned a dedicated attendant and dealt with indiscriminately.

So this threat will work!

I raised my eyes and pointed my sword.

"... It's summer time! I will bury you in the pit where servants' socks are washed if they haven't washed them in over a week!"

The sword let out a cruel scream in my head.

I was so terrified that I didn't even have to use the emoticon I always used when crying.

It's worth it.

Most of the servants who stay and eat at the imperial family wear group uniforms. They have to take care to wear clean clothes that are visible to your superiors at all times, but for small items such as socks, they just use a group laundry service every 10 days.

In other words, a mountain of socks piles up every time just before washing. Moreover, it's not winter, it's summer!

Even if you throw a sock in for just a day or two, it smells sour!

"If you don't even accept this, the next step is a food waste pit, and after that..."

The frightened sword answered quickly lik e rapid fire.

-No, dear and beautiful contractor! I will take your word for it!

okay. As a human being, I didn't even want to go to the bathroom, which was the lasts tep.

I meekly admitted defeat and nodded to the sword that was fighting.

"And when I say nice things, I get crazy, so turn off that emoticon."

-yes.

Sword whimpered.

-Black, dark, too much... . I learned things like this in this world to impress the contractor....

"Sock hell."

-You wanted my function, right?! For me, the function of being able to read other people's simple thoughts and emotions, the so-called 'navigation' function of knowing the geography and location of people in the area, and the 'Encyclopedia of Demon Beasts' f unction that covers all the weaknesses, core locations, and characteristics of demon beasts. There it is! Once you become my full master and can unleash 100% of your power, you will be given even more functions!

"oh. It's really useful....Unfortunately..."

The sword responded angrily.

-Why are you feeling sad?!

It's such a waste!

It's just an ability that can be used sparingly in the Castline Dukedom! Especially some thing like the Encyclopedia of Demonic Beasts!

However, even in the original work, there was a happy ending without this weird con artist emoticon sword, so it's probably okay.

I put down my sword without any hesitation. The voice muttering in my head became as quiet as the sound of an ant.

-Gye, contractor? contract...

Cheezy. When I put down the sword, a sound similar to that made when a machine is turned on and off was heard, and the voice disappeared completely.

The space between the handle and the scabbard was tightly wrapped with the cloth that was originally tied and tied again.

No matter how much the maids ignore Titania, they will not arbitrarily touch the gift t hat Empress Cleo sent to Duke Castrane.

As soon as I placed the sword on the luxurious box that contained it, someone knocked on my door.

Seeing that person knocking politely....

"come in."

"Meet the noble Princess Titania. His Majesty the Emperor has invited you to dinner this evening."

"Tell him that I will go with a happy heart"

"Yes, I understand."

It's a servant sent by the emperor.

I glanced out the window. The day was really nice like yesterday. It was still bright as it was the season when the sun stayed up for a long time, but it was already past 3 o'clock.

Breakfast is at 8 o'clock. lunch is at 12 o'c lock, and dinner is at 6 o'clock. These are th e official palace meal times.

For the female royal family, who had a lot to decorate and prepare, an invitation to a meal Just 3 hours ago was closer to saying. 'Try to eat some shit.'

In fact, if such an invitation were sent between the Empress and the Emperor?, it in itseIf meant that they would fight each other.

But he is the emperor.

Is it your intention to kill the princess like this in order to discipline her for fighting with the mad dog of the Casterline family and destroying the palace?

".....Is there anyone?"

If he had at least paid attention to and cared about the princess. her personality wouldn't have been so messed up.

Without realizing it. I managed to keep my expression from becoming cold. And I pull ed the string with a face that made me want to die of joy.

Since I saw the emperor's servants coming and going, they must be coming faster than light.

Sure enough, unlike usual. I said with a bright smile in front of Mary and Sarah, who a rrived in a hurry after less than 10 minutes of singing.

"I'm going to see my father this evening!

"Bring out the prettiest clothes, quickly!"

"Is it okay. Princess?"

"You must be the most beautiful princess I n the empire!"

Leaving the hands busy decorating me. I slowly closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

For the first time since I woke up. it was time to go see my family in this body.