015- no expectations.

🕷️

                     1:00 PM, Brooklyn, New York

*flashback*

"well that's the last of the boxes." Miles says putting the last box of his art supplies in the trunk.

" Y/n are you sure you got everything? All your clothes, posters, a tooth brush? maybe I should double chec-"

"Ma I have everything, I promise." You said trying to put your mother at ease.

You and Miles were getting ready to move into the dorms at Brooklyn Visions Academy for your senior year and also your last year, but to put it into simple words, both your parents were distraught.

Last year you both didn't get to experience the dorm life because your mother thought "Your just not ready" and Miles parents just were to attached to let him leave home.

After a lot of convincing they both had finally came around and decided you two would be fine, especially because you two had each other and you also made new friends since the start of last year.

"Come on mami, let us go we gotta sign in before it gets too late." miles said trying to get out of his mother's grasp.

"te voy a echar de menos hijo. Please call and text all the time and update us!" Miles mom said hugging her son one last time.

"Alright you two in the car now before we change our mind" Mr.Davis says getting in the cop car.

"We're coming dad, you got everything?" Miles asked you before he got into the backseat.

"Yup, i'm super excited! Hopefully I'll get a good roommate. I feel bad for Imani though, her brother is leaving so she'll be by herself at home.." you said, thinking about how she won't have her sibling in the house anymore.

"I don't think you'll have to worry about that. Malik texted me earlier talking about how she was more excited of getting his room than sad about him leaving. Besides she can always come hang with us whenever." Miles said as you got in the car as well.

"Yeah you're right, I wouldn't expect less from that girl." You let out a chuckle as you put your seatbelt on.

"Alright Kiddos you two be good and please call us when you get there!" Your mom said.

"Yeah mom we got it.." You said

"Miles, Mijo if you ever wanna come back home your bed will be right here!" Mrs.Morales said.

" uh yeah, gracias mami..." Miles said starting to get embarrassed, slouching in his seat.

"Alright you two we better get going, they'll need all the time then can get to unpack." Mr.Davis said saving you two from any more embarrassment from your mothers.

You both wave at your mothers from the window as the car drove off.

While driving off you were staring out the window admiring the neighborhood that started all of this. You felt a warm hand place on top of yours dragging you out of your thoughts.

You look over to Miles already looking at you smiling, you smile back placing your head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of your head placing his head on to yours.

You couldn't be happier that you would get to go into your last year of highschool with the boy you grew to love more than ever.

                                             🕷️