new ideas - 03

{real life, social media.}
☆★☆

adriana sat on her bed, rambling on about her artistic ideas while her friends listened attentively.

'honestly i have no idea what i want to do, i don't even know if i can release an album! i just feel like there's so much i want to express, but it's so difficult to be a songwriter and actually release albums and all that stuff. i just feel lost i guess? sorry guys, i don't even know if i'm making any sense.'

not even a moment later, rosemary shot out, 'look adri, you have a talent. i don't give two shits if you think releasing an album is "too intricate of a work". you have the platform, you have the connections, the only thing stopping you is yourself!'

'i agree with rose personally.' aaliyah nodded along, evie sat next to her agreeing enthusiastically.

'i get that i have the connections and stuff but what would i even write about? i'm a 17 year old girl who's a content creator and may possibly dabble in music. the only major thing i've done was when i played maria in high school during that mediocre production of west side story!' the brunette sighed dramatically.

slapping her hand on her leg, evie piped up: 'adri you're being so dramatic! first off, west side story wasn't even that bad! and second, shut up. you sing and you're good at it! if you keep contemplating what you're doing, then by the time you decide you want to release an album you'll be on your deathbed!'

at this, everyone's jaws dropped. evie, not being the loud type, was especially shocked at her outburst.

'okay um, what just happened?' the redhead questioned.

'i have no idea but adri just got told, and i am living for this side of evie!' aaliyah breathily laughed, evie blushing slightly at the mention of her harsh side.

'wow um, i don't think evie will let me live if i don't make this music so. i guess i'm releasing an album. holy shit!'

after an array of 'yay's' and smiles, adri realised how surrounded by love she was. it was moments like this that made her realise how lucky she was. her girls, along with her boys, always made her feel so supported, so loved and, so special.

*a few hours later, after the girls have left. adriana is on facetime to nick*

'adri be so real right now, if you released songs they would be so good.' nick huffed, lying on his bed while on the phone to his favourite brunette.

'i mean i have a few ideas but i was talking to the girls before and they all think it's a good idea so... but the thing is i don't even know where to start!' adriana sighed, getting up to go to her kitchen.

nick was just about to say something when a loud 'IS THAT ADRIANA?' emerged from chris' room. nick rolled his eyes and screamed 'NO IT'S MOM DUMBASS!' in reply.

chris entered the room and immediately plopped himself next to nick, smiling at the sight of his friend.

'hi adri! i miss you, it's so lonely in this house.' chris pouted, acting like a child who lost their lollipop. nick scoffed and continued his conversation with adriana.

'anyways, before we were rudely interrupted.' nick bore his eyes into chris' soul, 'i still think that you would be a lyrical genius and this album is going to be extraordinary.'