"Huh?.."Raichi asks.

"Hey,Kunigami...Mind putting me down now?..."

Kunigami's face turns red."Uhm..yeah sorry...of course..i forgot."

Yuri walks up to Raichi and cups his face which catches everyone by suprise.

"If it's about how you yelled at me earlier..i forgive you..."

"Really?...."He noticed what he said..."I mean...GET YOUR HANDS OF ME!!!!..."He gently smacks Yuri's hands away..

"Tsundere...."Yuri mutters..

"WHAT?!..."

"I said...Kuon should come join us.."Yuri said,completely avoiding Raichi.

"Yeah,what are ya doing over there man?.Get over here!!!."Kunigami yells.

"No..i think i'm good."Kuon refuses.

Yuri walks over to Kuon and grabs his two hands,catching him off-guard.."Come on,Kuon-kun.It's alright...we won so-"

She was cut off by Raichi."Hey!!...don't take it on yourself to be a forgiving hero!!!."Raichi runs over to Kuon."You can't erase what he did,and i don't forgive him either..But.....i guess if you hadn't tackled Nagi back then,we might not have won the game..soooo....come over here,traitor man.."

Yuri smiles at Raichi as he put out a hand for him.. before letting go of Kuon's hands and giving a smile.

Kuon tries to reach for Raichi..and suddenly he punches him hard against the face.

"Raichi!!!."Yuri exclaims..

"What?...I still hate him..But,i'll get past it with that punch..."Raichi says while Yuri sighs..

Kunigami helps Kuon stand..

"All the games of the fifth stratum has been completed."The speaker says.."In the first,Team V...Second...Team Z.And lastly,the three top scores pulled from the losing teams are as following...Junichi Wanima,Ihhi Niko,Shohei Baro.."

"We did it,guys....."Yuri says....

"We made it through the first selection!!!!.."Isagi exclaims...

Everyone is happy as Yuri turns to the defeated Team V...

Yuri locks eyes with both Reo and Nagi..then smiles at them..

Team Z exits the field..they are making there way through the hall way...

"Uhm....guys."Isagi says as the rest of the team turns and notices the losing teams leaving blue-lock...

"The losing teams......"Bachira mumbles..

"Congrats on team Z's victory.."They hear a familiar voice..{Ihhi Niko..}

They turn around to see Niko leaning on the wall.

"It's been a while,i've survived as Team Y's top scorer.."

"We all saw!!...Congrats..."Yuri says...

"I came,cause i want to say something to you guys..."Niko stopped leaning on the wall..

"Because i lost to your goal...Losing to you is the reason that i'm here today..But next time i'll crush you.."Niko says...

"I'm also better cause of your presence that day.But get ready,cause i'll win next time too."Isagi says..