Important

Hello readers!

Thankyou for choosing this story <3

This story starts after two months from when Manorama was supposedly dead and everyone got to know the truth.

The story shows how all the people thought the affect of betrayal was timid for our innocent bondita and that she'd forget about it just because the marriage was a pretense.

But in the story, the fears, insecurities got embedded in bondita's heart. Though, she didn't show it and continued her life as everybody expected her to.

Note: this story is not like how it's shown in the show that Aniruddh asks for forgiveness and she grants it, and the matter never comes to light again.

In this story, the main plot is how bondita found herself surrounded by her fears, her insecurities, her heartbreak. Just because of one wrong decision of aniruddh.

I agree that aniruddh was influenced under the name of 'love' and the poor man was probably yearning for it. But still, somehow it doesn't settle right with me at how easily the topic was wrapped up and never brought up again.

When in reality, it can leave quite a mark on a person, their self-confidence, degrading it. Especially on an innocent soul like bondita.

Even though she's depicted quite strong (which she is) but it was still a bit too much for her. She trusted her pati babu beyond anyone and anything but suddenly her so 'morally-right' pati babu brought a second wife and completely shattered her trust.

Ofcourse it wouldn't be easy to cope up with even for a grownup adult, leave alone the small, growing girl.

So in this story, our bondita would ofcourse be strong but her vulnerability would be shown too.

This topic would be brought up again and again in the story because I think bondita should've gotten more time! Since it isn't like this in the show, I'm doing the work myself.

I'm telling this beforehand so that you don't suddenly start commenting as why is it being mention so many times.

This story might also show their further journey as real husband-wife.

I need to mention few important things:

1. English isn't my first language but I assure you it isn't too bad either.

2. This is my first time writing a story so ofcourse it would have problems and mistakes.

I absolutely welcome constructive criticism but I would NOT allow or welcome unnecessary hate at all.

3. This story may contain mature themes.

I am a busy student so no specific timely updates are promised, but surely I would try to update as much on time as possible.

I would like to tell few things about the characters, rest you'll get to know along the way.

Bondita's age when story starts: 14
Aniruddh's age when story starts: 26
(May not match with the ages in the show)

Everybody in the Roy Choudhary Household absolutely loves bondita, sampoorna isn't evil. She's a positive character. Binoy too doesn't have any issues with bondita. Binoy and sampoorna have married under certain circumstances but not because of any kind of blackmailing. So their relationship is not bad.

©All rights reserved by goofysays
The story cannot be copied or re-uploaded in any form by any other than the writer itself.

The characters aren't mine. They rightfully belong to the creators of Barrister babu.