I feel the fear in the air as the Avengers scramble back, the saws racing faster than they can escape. The flying people use their idiotic mortal guns to try and take them down. Please, as if they even thought that would work.

The team is doomed, the saws draw closer and closer, chasing and splitting apart the warriors one by one.

I am inevitable.

Then, I feel another source of seiðr on the field. It reminds me of the reality stone, incredibly powerful, dangerous. A weapon.

With blinding red mist, the saws are lifted off the ground and thrown onto hundreds of Chitauri, smashing them to pieces.

I could've done that.

"Why was she up there all this time?" The scary bald warrior demands, staring at the ginger girl, standing next to the devastation.

She is different. Her seiðr is different. Normally, seiðr bends itself to reality, finding loopholes to do our bidding. In some instances, very powerful sorcerers (myself) can warp reality, but only if need be and it is very taxing.

She is dangerous. Reality bends and contorts itself to her. But from the way she carries herself, she doesn't know this. But left untamed, she could destroy worlds.

Yes. I am very glad she is on our side.

Stop it. Don't worry about her, she is definitely going to survive, her seiðr will force her. Where is my brother?

Thor currently, is still butchering Chitauri by the dozen. He has the joy like expression of a warrior, but I can see his fatigue slowly building up, tiring him. He can't go on like this forever.

Then suddenly, I am aware of the reptilian beast being dragged across the shield, exploding into a mist of guts and blood, promptly being followed by Proxima Midnight being strewn across a saw.

Jötun pet.

My blood runs cold, dread and panic filling every corner of my body.

What?

My little Jötun pet, we had so much fun together.

No.

My user grows weaker, it will not survive.

No no.

Don't you want to finish your mission?

No no no no no.

We could accomplish so much together.

Hurt.

Don't you want to be KING?

Betrayal.

You yearn for a crown.

I never wanted the throne.

You crave it.

I only ever wanted to be your equal.

Don't you want revenge?

You are UNWANTED.

UNLOVED.

Cast aside by everyone who claimed to LOVE you.

Your own brother tossed you into the void.

Where did he lead you?

To ME.

You deserve

NOTHING.

"GO AWAY!"

I drop the the floor, panting and gasping. I feel the mix of bile and sobs rising from my throat.

"Go away," I whimper pathetically, the world swimming in my tears.

Then I promptly turn to the side and throw up. Retching and dry heaving, but nothing coming up. I suppose that makes sense, I am a ghost.

That's when it happens.

That's when my stomach lurches and dread pours out of me like an open wound.

He's here.