A Shock

Hello everyone,

I’m sorry I haven’t been uploading a lot! I have been using my mom’s computer and my mom needs it a lot. But I have finally gotten a laptop of my own so I will be uploading a lot more often now! Thank you for your patience, I’m very sorry.

This chapter will be shorter than usual because I’m actually supposed to be doing my homework but I’m too lazyJ I am really sorry though! Okay enough of my rambling let’s get on to the story! Remember to vote/comment/fan!!!!! Thank you!!!

Chapter 3-

It all happened in a blur. Kitterina was rushed to a hospital room and hooked up to all these tubes and machines. Kind of like I am but a lot more.

“Honey, I’m gonna go check on Kitterina, well you be okay?” mom asks

“Yeah, I’ll be fine. I’m worried about Kitterina though.” I say

“Aww it’s okay, I’m sure she will be fine!” “if you want, I can ask if you can come with me?”

“No no, I’ll be fine. I’m hooked to IV anyway…. And a lot of other machines and tubes…”

“Oh, right, I forgot, well I’ll be back soon”

“Okay, see you soon, I’m  gonna try to get some rest.”

With that, my mom walks out the room and down to Kitterina’s room. I feel alone. I hate the feeling of alone.

I decide to stay up, I don’t wanna dream about John again. I look over to my bedside table and find my laptop, New Moon, my cell phone, Nintendo D.S, and my ipod nano. I decide to get on my laptop and check my email. I type in m-o-n-k-e-y-s, my password. I log on to my email account and find 14 new emails. 5 are from Emilia, my friend in Paris. 4 are stupid adds, another 4 are from Brooklyn, my friend in Australia, the last one catches my attention, its from Johns mother. I open it right away.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Lizzie,

                 I’m sorry I was so mean to you when you snuck in his window. I guess in was just sad, it was his birthday after all. I do have something to tell you. You will be alarmed and shocked. But I have to tell you this. My husband and I have been talking about telling for quite sometime now, we just couldn’t bring ourselves to do it. So here it goes- John, is not dead.

Love,

John’s Mother.