MY DIGNITY IS NOT FOR SALE!!!

Peculiar you know I really like you a lot right?"

"yes Sir" Peggy replied

"Good" Mr Philip said.

"So what do you say we take our relationship beyond a boss and an employee?"

"I'm not following sir, could you please be more specific?"
Peggy was hoping it was not what she thought,
cause her boss was already married not just to one woman but two"

"Peculiar I mean you and I in an intimate relationship ,you told me you would like to further your studies I can help you out with that"

"Thanks for the offer sir, but..."

"hold it, don't speak just yet.
you can think about it I will give you anything you want, I can even make you my wife".

"But sir you are married already"

"yeah it doesn't matter,
besides am capable of taking
care of a hundred women if I want to"

"Sir can I speak?" Peculiar asked with humility, for she knew that this was the beginning of trouble for her. she was not interested in dating her boss much less a married man who thought women could be bought with money.

"Not now Peggy, Not now".

"You just go and think about my offer also have it at the back of your mind that if you agree it will be your gain you will never regret it cause I'll treat you like a queen" The MD said.

"Hmmm..."
Peculiar walked out of the office feeling disappointed.

Days later Peculiar was given a query letter for what she knew nothing about.

The MD had traveled and wouldn't be back in the next one week.

Peculiar answered the query, she knew Mr Tim was just trying to spit her, under normal circumstances she would have reported to the MD but she was already in a tight corner, asking help from Mr Philip was the last thing she needed now.

"I'll let this slide, Just so you know you are not completely cleared yet"

Peculiar knew Mr Tim had started his revenge on her she just had to be extremely careful.

Time flies so fast, Mr Philip was back already. Peculiar was afraid of what would come next, for she need not think twice about the MD's offer to be his girl or wife number 3, she was against those that did it and definitely not with her boss cause it would complicate her work ethic.

Peggy pretended to be too busy all day she didn't even bother checking in on Mr Philip

Mr Philip knew this and did not bother to call on Peggy

Knock knock
"Come in" the MD said

"good day sir, how was your journey sir?"

"You finally came, I knew you deliberately stayed away from my office all day,you did not even care to check on me
Well my journey was a success but I'm hungry and need to eat, so go clear your table for the day because you are coming with me and won't be returning to the office today".

Peculiar left the office thinking "where is he taking me to, I hope it's work related or else this might just be my last day in office".

At the restaurant while Mr Philip was eating, Peggy was all aggy she could not concentrate

"Eat up" Mr Philip said "we have some place to be"

"Yes sir" Peggy replied.

Moment's later they were in a meeting with a new client they discussed and agreed on terms and conditions.