01 - 🌶️ k. kazuha x reader.

"i cannot breathe without you being right by my side, i'll die."
—  bang chan, "Red Lights"
— ★ ₊˚⌗ 🪐'

K. KAZUHA x GN!READER

— 𓏲 ࣪₊ .˚₊ ꒰ 🌅 #about
Kaedehara Kazuha. Your worst enemy (and secret crush). So, what happens when he asks you to meet him behind the school.. for reasons other than fighting?

(Both are 18, seniors in HS. Everything is consensual, I just timeskip.)

🎇 — . ☆ ͡ ݂ EXTRA NOTES ﹗!
crossposted from ao3, read the original on my account @julysn!

plot? maybe plot? i dunno.

i was originally gonna write a part 2 to this when i first uploaded it, but i haven't gotten around to doing it.

slightly ooc kazuha. also, it's rough. implied masochism. reader is afab.

enjoy! 💞  honestly looking back, ion like this but who cares?

It was a clear-skied day, the sun's gleaming rays smiling through the windows of your highschool. You were in a good mood, as your day was working out for you! It seemed that the stars had aligned simply for you overnight and you were glad.

Nobody could ruin your mood. Not even your arch-nemesis and secret crush, Kaedehara Kazuha. As much as you hated him, you loved him. He was perfect in every way and would even check up on you when you were sad — something most people wouldn't do when they saw that their rival was upset.

You adored him. You loved him. Everything about him was simply perfect in your eyes — his fluffy, white hair complimented by that cute little red streak, his gorgeous red eyes, his airbrushed skin, the way he looked whenever he was playing the electric guitar, and the way he dominates the court every time he played basketball. He was so sexy yet cute, so hot yet adorable. If you were to look up the definition of attractive, you were sure he would've popped up. He was your dream man.

He was the definition of perfection.

You shook these thoughts away and came back to reality.

You were walking down your hallway with your dear friends, Ayaka and Thoma, who were also your locker-buddies. You three opened your lockers and a note slipped out of yours, falling to the floor.

Curious, you leaned down and picked it up, unfolding it to read the message that awaited you. Your two friends looked over your shoulder as you quietly read it aloud.

"Meet me behind the school once class is over, I'll be waiting — Kazuha." You said, your mind wandering to the possibilities that awaited you.

Was he gonna fight me?

Was he going to confess?

Was he gonna apologize?

What was gonna happen, and should I take the risk?

"... I wonder what'll happen." You pondered out loud, folding the note back up and shoving it into your pocket.

"His handwriting's really good." Thoma comments, receiving a nod of agreement by Ayaka. Kazuha had neat cursive handwriting, suiting him well. Your question lingered in the air, the silence between you three being filled with the noise of the others in the hallway talking and the slams of lockers all around. "He might confess, I dunno?" Ayaka suggested, applying lip gloss in the mirror she had on her locker door.