Kol

"Elijah it's getting late. Can we go?" I said interrupting kent and Elijah conversation.

"Yes the dinner thingy." Said kent with smile.

"Do you guys wanna join me for dinner. It'll be fun." I asked awkwardly.

Please say yes. Please say yes.

"Sure. If it doesn't bother your parents. " Said elijah smiling at me.
God he has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen.

"No it won't be a problem.  I'll call my mom and inform her." I said happily.

"She's happy with you." Said kent to elijah.

"I waited 9 century to see my aurora alive once again." Said elijah

"I love her smile." Said kent and his eyes were watery.

"Everything is fine now kent. We have her. It's only a matter of time before she unlocks her memory. " Elijah said proudly.

"But I still can't understand why liz can't be compelled. " Kent asked elijah.

"Well we just have to wait." Said elijah.

"Hey guys. I talk to my mom and she is cool if you guys come for dinner. " Liz said happily.

"Sounds fun." Said kent taking his car keys.

"I'll drive." Said elijah and took car keys from kent. And I laughed.

At liz house

"Welcome elijah and you should be kent." Mom welcomed kent and elijah.

"Hello Mrs martin. I kept my promise to keep your daughter safe." Said elijah smiling

"Mom aren't you gonna invite us in." I said awkwardly and kent chuckle

"Oh! Please come in dear. " Mom invited us in.

" Liz can I talk to you for a second. " Said dad giving me his ' I'm serious 'look.

"Sure dad." What have I done now? Is it about elijah and kent.

I excused myself and elijah was with my mom and kent was looking at my childhood photos.

"Dad is everything fine. " I asked nervously

"How do you exactly know elijah and why have I never heard about him from you?" Dad asked showing his fake anger.

"Dad relax. I'm safe." I said smiling.

"You're my little girl. It's my responsibility to keep you safe." Dad said with concern.

"Dad I love you.  And I know elijah won't harm me." I said happily.

"I love you too baby girl.  And tell me how elijah convinced your mother to send you with him in just one freaking sentence?" Dad asked curiously.

" It's his charm dad. No women can resist it." I smirked.

"Charm huhh." Dad sigh.

"Dinner is ready." Mom said.

"Yes mom" dad and I said in unison.  And laughed

Liz POV

We were all having our dinner and talking.  All the time I just couldn't take my eyes off elijah. I know there's some connection between us. I can't name it but I know that I belong with him .

I know that this is all crazy. I've just met elijah but it feels like I've known him for years.

Even kent is happy. I can only hope that elijah will feel for me, the way I feel for him.
All these feelings are new for me but I feel like it has happened before.