10: seonghwa's dark past

tw: suicide, alcohol, violence

seonghwa's dark past, he was reliving it right now. in the actual world he is currently in the intensive care unit undergoing a surgical procedure.

his pov rn: (when he was 17, 5 years ago)

"HOW COULD YOU CHOI YN!" I said.
"I DIDNT DO IT I SWEAR HWA! I DIDNT CHEAT ON YOU!" She begged.
"THEN WHY DID I FIND HIM KISSING YOU!" I shouted at her.
"LET ME EXPLAIN HWA! HE JUST CAME ONTO ME I TRIED PUSHING HIM AWAY I SWEAR YOU CAME THEN HE RAN!"
"BUT I SAW IT WITH MY OWN FUCKING EYES. TO ME IT LOOKS LIKE HE WAS FUCKING MAD WHEN I CANE SINCE I RUIN YOUR MOMENT TOGETHER! IM ALREADY HAVING A SHITTY DAY AND NOW I CATCH MY GF KISSING ANOTHER GUY AND OUT OF EVERYONE HWANG HYUNJIN THAT FUCKING ASSHOLE IS IN A GANG! HES DANGEROUS!"
"SO YOU DONT FUCKING TRUST ME!"
"I HAVENT SEEN YOU FOR SO LONG I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE ANYMORE!" she tried coming closer to me but I pushed her away.
"I can't believe it. how can u do this to me Hwa." she cried more and ran.
I held her tight in my arms "WAIT YN DONT GO I SHOUKDVE HAVE-
"LEAVE ME ALONE! FUCKING PARK SEONGHWA! LEAVE ME ALONE!" She ran away and into her car with her sister.
"YN!! DONT LEAVE ITS ALL MY FAUKT IM SORRYY!" I said while running after her car which was currently driving off.
"IM SORRY YN!" I said running as fast as I can after her car.

I hear her asking her sister to drive faster and her sister asking questions about me chasing after. they were arguing and they didn't see the car coming towards them and the next thing I knew was their car crashing into another. their car flying and blood flowing out of the car.

I froze. I cant believe i caused that.
"I killed yn..." I shakily said. my breath becoming heavy. I suddenly couldn't breath well. my hands shaking. my legs giving in. I fell down. tears started flowing.

"yn. she can't die..."
I stood up slowly and I walked towards the car. I saw yn. she was bleeding uncontrollably. she was almost unconscious.

"hwa..." I heard her say.
I went closer to her. I pulled her out of the car with all the strength I had. since I saw oil leaking. I can't let her get blown up. I can't let her get hurt.

I carried her as far as possible then I heard an explosion. The car exploded.

"it's okay yn"
"you'll be okay. everything will be fine."
"I love u yn."
"I'm sorry."
"Im sorry I got u hurt. I'm sorry. forgive me."
"don't die. u can't."
"without u I have no reason to live."
"I-I can't live without u."
"you're my whole world."
"you're my moon. my light."
"remember our tattoos."
"you're star tattoo."
"my moon tattoo."
"we got it for each other."
"we'll be together until our last breath."
"that's what we said."
"what we promised."
"I love you."
"I really do."
"please be okay."
"please wake up."
"I love u yn."

"sir, I need you to let us take the victim. we need to get her to the hospital."

they took yn.

"NO. YOU CANT LET HER LEAVE ME!"
"sir sir we will help her."
"NO WAIT YOU CANT-

someone held me back. and they placed yn on the stretcher and they left with her.

"YN NO YOU CANT DO THIS TO ME!"
"SHES MY YN"
"seonghwa she will be okay."
I turned my head and saw hongjoong.
"SHE CABT DJE SHE WONT DIE!"
"we won't it will be okay. Let's go to the hospital."