Beach Day

Wyldfire POV:

It's 8 a.m. and Lloyd wakes me up with a terrible scream, "Sora and Arin have disappeared!"
"What do you mean by disappeared?" Kai asks tiredly.
"I wanted to wake her up for training but there was no one in her room"!
“The probability that they were kidnapped is 55%. " Zane reports.
"Why should they be kidnapped because there is no sign of battle. Except..." says Lloyd.
"Except what?! " shouts Kai

"They have a date," Lloyd finishes his sentence.

"Honestly, they're both in love. Ahhhhh, don't ruin their date. Leave her alone. " Kai says, giggling

"We don't have to destroy their date, but we can spy on them to see if they notice someone sneaking up on them or not. This could be the perfect secret training," says Lloyd proudly.

"I don't know, should we ask Nya, she's the best person for date things like this, she's dated Jay at least 150 times. " explains Zane.

"She had more than 150 dates and didn't tell anyone that we regret it! Kai shouted, rushing towards Nya's room.

Suddenly I heard Lloyd and Zane Kai crying. So we stormed into Nya's room and it was completely cleared. Ryu was trapped in a cage and the windows were open.

"Nya is gone" says Kai sadly

"I don't think that this is normal now I am 78 percent sure that the missings are being kidnapped by someone we need to save them fast before they probably will die." explain Zane worried