One Night Stand pt 2

Part two of one night stand. I didn't reread it again, and wrote it quickly so mistakes are still in!

Enjoy!

-

You sighed loudly and leaned your head on the desk. Midterms were coming up and you were supposed to be studying but you couldn't focus. Your thoughts drifted to one thing only, and that was Tara.

After the night you two had, you hadn't heard of her anymore. She had left in the morning, not saying anything or leaving anything behind and you were sad because honestly, maybe you had kinda fallen in love with her during that night.

You saw each other on campus a couple of time but you didn't have the courage to go up to her. You didn't even know what you were going to say to her, like 'hey tara, I think you're absolutely beautiful and even though I haven't had sex a lot of times in my life and I know you're going to be the best I've ever had. You wanna date?'.

Nope, definitely not that.

Every time you tried to approach her, she walked away from you. She gave you dirty glares and avoided you like the pest. You didn't know why, but you had a feeling you had done something wrong.

Maybe she was mad because you weren't good in bed, or maybe because you both forgot to use a condom.

You didn't really know.

"Y/nnnnnn" Vanessa wined as she kicked your shin. "Stop crying over some girl you had a one night stand with. If she doesn't want you, then she doesn't want you. There are enough girls for you to date".

You glared at her and rubbed your leg. "Stop being so mean. You're just jealous cause I didn't want you anymore".

She kicked your shin again and mocked you.You rolled her eyes. Being friends with your ex could be really annoying sometimes.

You decided to go get something to drink and come back and try again to focus on your studies.

You walked through the full library. Everyone was studying here. Not one table was free anymore.

You looked to your left and gasped when you saw who was sitting there. Tara and her friends. She looked at you and you gave her a crooked grin and a little wave but she looked away. You frowned and shook your head confused before walking away.

In the hallway was a vending machine, so you decided to get some energy drink there. You put in some money. The can fell and you took it.

You walked back into the library to the table you and Vanessa were sitting on. But when you passed the table Tara and her friends were on, you tripped over something and fell flat on your face.

You groaned when your nose and forehead smacked against the ground and you swear you heard a crack.

You energy drink can fell on the ground and exploded, making even more noise.

It went silent in the library. It was already silent, but you could hear the occasionally turning of a page or some whispering. But at that moment, you heard nothing.

You sat up and rubbed your face. Your hand felt sticky so you looked at it. Blood. Your eyes watered. Not only from the pain you felt going through your body, but also because of the embarrassment.

You looked up and saw everyone looking at you. Some were trying to hold in their laughter, while others were whispering and some were even filming it.

The room closed in around you and it felt like you couldn't breath anymore. Your heart raced and your whole body became sweaty.