"Did he get into any fight?" Apo asked Kim. Kim did not say anything.

"Okay let's ask him we he wakes up, now let him rest. I'll be leaving then" Apo said. He knew Kim must know something about it so he left it to be solved between the two.

He left the infirmary.

Kim kept looking at Vegas. He kept threading his fingers in Vegas hair. He knew about it. He knew it was Gun who did this to Vegas. He was furious, he wanted to do something about it. He wanted to avenge Gun for hurting his Vegas.

Gun was the worser father between the two brothers. He used to beat Vegas. Even for petty things. Like if he lost a spare match with Kinn or if he did not like Vegas's performance in anything. Vegas usually stays silent. He never told about this to anyone. Not even his mother knew about Gun's abuse.

But for now he just looked at Vegas who was sleeping peacefully, holding his hands sleep slowly took over him and he slept holding Vegas's hand, tears falling from his eyes.

Vegas...

When Vegas woke up, he stared at the white ceiling above him, for a minute he was confused about his surroundings, only to find Kimhan holding his hand and sleeping in an awkward position by his side. So he shifted and made some space near him and made Kim sleep near him. All while gazing at him with a weird expression.

He is an asshole and a cold person. But the only person who cut the first turf and made way into his heart was his Kim.

He knew all these feelings were wrong for hell Kim was his cousin, but he could not hide the feelings.
When Kim says his name everything else just stops. He never wanted him like a best friend, the feelings ran deep. He wanted to own everything about Kim, he wanted to monopolize him, and mark him.

He became soft when it came to Kim. He tries not to respond to all those feelings but when Kim looks at him like the morning sun his smile blinding him, he falls a little more. His heart aches.

Is this how love is supposed to feel like, cause he thought that love would be a warm fuzzy feeling, but he never knew liking someone could hurt like this...

So Vegas just accepted that he had feelings for his cousin. He tried so hard to suppress them, but one smile, one concerned look and soft brushes of their hands was enough for these feelings to outpour.

Even with all these feelings, Vegas still found it hard to express himself. Growing up Gun always told him that showing any kind of emotion made him a weak person so he was quite emotionally constipated.

To anyone who looked from outside, he would look hard and inhumane but he cared deeply for his loved ones. His actions always spoke a thousand words.

And with Kim, he easily understood Vegas. He never felt the need to explain himself. He always provided support by being there for Vegas. They were each other's safe place. Home.

Even if there were any chaos between major and minor family it also affected Kim and Vegas. They both went silent and it became a tense environment between them. But it's them, they could not stay mad at each other for a long time, they quickly resolved it within themselves and they cannot stay away from each other even if they wanted to.

Kim he accepted Vegas with all his shortcomings. Vegas was hot tempered and irrational guy, Kim knew well how to handle him. He was thankful to have Kim by his side. Kim was even ready to lose in a sparing match in order to let Vegas win, so that he can escape Gun's beatings. He was too good to him.

He was happy, everything was going good even with the disputes between the major and minor family. They both went silent intially, it became a tense environment between them. But they could never stay mad at each other for a long time, they quickly resolved it and made up within the walls of their school ground.

Day by day his feelings were growing steadily, but he hid it surprisingly well. Life was good.

But every good thing comes to an end. So did the spring in his life.

One day he returned home, only to hear the news of demise of his mother. For Vegas his mother and brother were the only people who made his house a home. He did not know how he can manage everything here after. He felt lost.

Something broke inside him. Being a weak person, he understood that you become the target.

He loathed his father for not trying to save his mother; for not being strong enough to save their family.

So he took it upon himself and took a wow that he would take care of his brother, overthrow his father and avenge Korn.

He was going to get strong. He knew whatever little rationality he had, had long gone after that. He was like a walking dead person, blinded by anger and rage he did not care about anything else.

Now Kim was trying so hard to reach out to him, but he acted like he didn't care, he did not want to hurt Kim by doing something stupid and thereby hurting his feelings. He was not in his right mind. He also was scared to love someone. He was scared that if they ever leave you, they take away a piece of you and it can the void it can never be filled. He did not want to go through the same hurt, of losing someone dear to him.

He wanted to go away hide somewhere. At the same time he wanted to hold Kim so tight and cry into his arms, he never wanted to leave Kim. But he was mad at the major family and did not want to hurt Kim because of his irrationality. He knew he was being unreasonable but his anger clouded his judgements.

He just left Thailand for studying abroad. He knew he had to say something to Kim before leaving. But he knew if he saw Kim, if he went to him, he'll never leave him.

He just told Apo to take care of Kim and left. His friendship with Apo, initially he was wary and on guard(no he was jealous,but yes he would never accept that out loud) But Apo proved to be otherwise. He became a good friend and a trustworthy friend of Kim. And even put up with grumpy and irrational Vegas most of the times.

When Kim tried reaching out to him and confronted him in the call, he could not say anything. He knew he should have said something and explained the situation, his Kim was hurting because of him. But he decided against that; silently weeping he ended the call with a sorry....

Author's Notes:

This was quite a big chapter to write, but I wanted to give an insight about the character development and the time they spent together in the past. It will take a few chapters to write about their past and then I'll continue the story from chapter one.

Anyhow I really wanted biblejeff to act together in 4minutes but now that Jeff is working on project D, I think there's no chance of getting biblejeff to act in a series together. Anyhow who do you guys think will be starred against Bible?