Her Promise

Daisike's P.O.V.

"We lost to those rats again! Dammit!" Mayu's voice yelled.

"I've got ink in my hair!" Another girl cried.

I walked up to Mayu and her two friends. I touched Mayu's shoulder, and she looked at me. She had ink on her face.

"Deku is telling the others about his kill. Are you alright?" I asked.

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking." She answered, a small smile appearing on her face.

"When the hell did you make a Splatter friend?" The girl with ink in her hair asked.

"During the Turf War." Mayu answered.

"I'm Daisuke." I said to the girls.

"Titania."

"Sara." Ink hair girl replied.

"I don't trust you. You're one of the enemies." Titania growled.

"He isn't like them, Titania. He's nice."

"You're not the one who got killed by him!"

Mayu looked away. Her eyes landed on me, and she slowly began to smile. She grabbed both Titania and Sara by their arms and pulled them away from me. Whatever she said to them made them look at each other and smile. Titania ran off toward what I assumed to be their team base. Sara and Mayu walked back over to me.

"We have a deal for you." Sara said.

"And I promise it wont kill you." Mayu added.

"Promise?" I asked.

"Promise."

"What is it?"

"Join our team." Sara told me, a smile on her face.