Part 2

In the morning they were awakened by a phone call.

-Channy, answer, - asked a sleepy Felix, who was lying in Bang Chan's arms. After a stormy night with Channy, now he was very sleepy.

-Yes. Hello ... Now I will invite him. Lixie, this is for you. Chang turned to Felix and handed him the phone.

-Mr. Felix? Hello. This is Park Jinyoung from South Korea. I am a label-JYP owner and would like to suggest you do a concert tour in Korea...

Park Jinyoung! Korea! Felix jumped - as he was delighted with Park Jinyoung's proposal. After discussing the details of the concert program and fees, Felix turned to Chan.

-Channy, can you imagine, this is Park Jinyoung! He offered me a concert tour in Korea! An amazing opportunity to visit the historical homeland of our ancestors! - Felix said admiringly. After all, due to employment, he and Chan have never been to Korea. Although Chan was born in South Korea, he moved to Australia as a child, and Lee Felix was born in Australia and never visited Korea at all.

-Great! Super news! - Chan was happy for Lixie - because it will make him even more popular, his fame will become world-wide, Lee will receive worldwide recognition! But remembering that he himself had a busy tour schedule around Australia at that time, Chan became sad that Lix noticed.

-Channy, what's wrong with you?

-Lixie, I would really like to go with you, but unfortunately I can't, - Bang Chan sighed. - You know I have gigs all over Australia. Everything is booked by the end of the year.

-Don't worry Chris, I won't be long, - Felix said kissing Chan. - We need to pick up LeeKnow, let the baby live at home until I leave. I'll call my parents and warn them, at the same time let them know that I was invited to Korea.

In the evening, Jisoo nanny brought little Minho home.

They sat down to supper.

-Minho, - Felix said to little Minho, - I was offered a concert tour in Korea. So I will be very busy. And Chan is touring Australia. So you have to live with your grandparents. Nanny Jisoo will be with you.

-Oh, how cool, - Minho replied, - will you bring me some gift from Korea?

-Certainly. What would you like?

-Bring me the best Korean toy!

-Agreed, baby, - Lee answered with a smile, stroking Minho baby on the head. - Isn't it time for you to sleep?

-Yes, baby, let's go, I'll put you to bed, - Chan said. He picked up little Minho in his arms and carried him to get ready for bed. Lee meanwhile went to the shower. By the time Bang Chan returned, he was already asleep.

Entering the bedroom, Chris saw Lix sleeping. «Oh, God, how cute he is», - Chan thought, and lay down next to Lix, gently hugging him...

The next day, Felix woke up and decided to prepare for departure. There were only a couple of days left. He decided to pack the suitcases himself, but Lee Know helped him. Bang Chan left for the rehearsal of his concert. Their personal pilot, Han Jisung, prepared the plane for Lee's trip to Korea. Although Chan had recently bought a new plane, Han decided to check everything personally - after all, the safety of the flight depended on him! Checking the plane's mechanisms, Jisung reminisced.

Flashback.

Once she and Chan were in the same class and were even friends a little. But after Chan moved to Australia, they parted ways: Chris became a famous Australian musician, and Jisung always had a passion for mechanics, so he trained as a mechanical pilot and worked for a while at the Korea International Airport. And then one day, arriving in Australia, waiting for the next flight, Han saw an ad «Personal pilot required». He called the number given.

-You called Mr. Christopher Bang's house. - A woman's voice rang out on the phone.

-Hello. I am Han Jisung. I called on the ad «Personal pilot required». Jisung said, surprised. After all, that was the name of his former classmate. What a coincidence!

And he was even more surprised when it turned out to be Christopher Bang Chan!

So Han got a job with Bang Chan's family.

The End Of the Flashback.

-Lixie, I'm back! - Chan said as he walked into the house and picked up Minho, who ran up to him.

-Channy, I'm still packing. I need new costumes for my concerts in Korea, - replied Lee, whose outfits were always quite extravagant. Feathers, rhinestones, furs and all sorts of fantastic accessories - Lee loved it all. And the fans adored Lee. – Let's go through the boutiques – I need to make orders, I need something original. After all, Park Jinyoung is very picky about performers. Then Lee gently wrapped his arms around Chris's neck and rested his head on his shoulder. So the three of them stood for several minutes - Chan, Lix and LeeKnow in Chan's arms. How happy they were!

-Let's go, - Bang Chan finally said. They put little Minho in the car, got in, and drove off to order costumes for Felix. Today, Chan decided to take a break and the car was driven by their personal driver - Han Jisung.

Having made their orders, tired, they returned home. Thus another day passed.