"Just choose both, my dear. We'll be more gentle since you look so fragile", V stares blankly at their black ceiling.

"I-I can't. I'll do a-anything but n-not that t-thing", your tired and teary eyes stares deeply unto Jk's dark one.

"Hm...anything means that thing includes, love. Now, choose before I lose  my patience", Jk grits his teeth together as he rubs his tattooed knuckles.

"J-just y-you", your little voice fierce straight through their ears.

"Uh! Hyung, come on", V protests as he quickly sits up on the bed. He cages your figure as you breaths deeply, feelings his touch.

Jk chuckles as he stood up and bites his peirced lips.

"Nice choice but that's not what I ask you. Let me repeat myself. Both or both, just accept this lucky combo young lady before you experience much worse than we can do today", Jk picks his cigarette and a gold lighter on his back pocket. He lits it up and starts smoking, getting impatient with you.

V remains hugging you from the back as he snips your hair and whispers, "Answer now, before we lose our patience, little girl".

You cry and cry as you shiver from his touch. "B-both", you whispered, closing your eyes as you hug your knees tighly.

"Fucking nice!", Jk exclaimed as he aggressively throws his cigarette with an evil smirk.

V carefully carries you on the bed as he stops Jk that was about to pound straight on you. "Hyung, calm down. Just remember this is her first time".

"Hm, sure. Be thankful, I'm not drunk, if so I'll be fucking you seven days a week", Jk uttered as he sits beside you.

"Begin", the older twin announces.

V picks up the pill on his coat as he inserts in on your mouth. He slowly slides it on your lips. "Just swallow it, love. Everything will be magical".

You just accept your as you swallows down the pill. Staring into V's alluring eyes.

"D-Don't do it, p-please", you again pleaded as you rest your small hand pn his chest and your other hand on Jk's chest trying to stop them. They are both looking down on you with lust in their eyes.

"We'll be gentle. Now, close your eyes", the man in black whispers as they both stop your hand. V's hand was cold yet his twin's was hot.

You take your time looking at their eyes as the pills effect slowly kicks in. The room seems rotating yet a weird feeling inside you rises up.

You feels so hot as you grab your hand from V, making its way to your stomach. You pull your dress up, giving them a free show before the main event.

The twins look at each other's eyes and smirk.

"Stop her", Jk suddenly commanded.

V quickly holds your small hand as he confusely looks at his twin brother. "What now?", his thick brows hugs each other well as he tries to control himself.

"I know, you gave her an high dose, V. I'll never use a young girl this high", Jk uttred as he picks you up and fix your dress.

"Oh! son of an evil. When did you care about that thing, hyung", V calmly muttered yet his teeth is evidently gritting. He already had his bulge yet his twin needs to retort something like this.

Jk carefully carries you as you moves your head slowly from side to side. Moaning as you feel your body heat up and your eyes were still close. Your hand travels through his neck down to his chest. "Calm yourself, V. This thing is basically 20, calm you motherfucking 28 year old self", the older twin angrily said as he walk to the door.

"Open tbe fucking lock, V", Jk again uttered.

"Argh! Call your bitches, I need one now", he angrily reases a deep sigh as he walk to the door and opens the top lock.

He let his twin brother out of the room as Jk carefully carry you on his arms, also, trying to stop your hands from roaming around. V remains on that room.

"Jin hyung! Come down!", he shouts as he enters the other room placed in their basement. But, this one seems more like a clinic room than a regular one.

Your vision still pivot as everything seems so magical. But, your body feels the hotness and pain. He lay you down a bed as he grits his teeth, feeling a lot more anger towards his twin.

"Jin hyung!", he again calls. Not knowing what to do and by the intense frustration he punches the wall as he wait for his hyung to come down.

"Wait! I'm right here!", the older male shouts while on his way down. "What's the problem?", he asks as he enters the automatic door of their mini clinic.

Jin, being the doctor and caretaker pf the twins. He furrows his brows as he notices you little figure.

"V gave her the high dose, calm her", Jk uttered. He rest himself in the black couch in the corner of the room.

"Calm, how?".

"What the fuck, hyung. You're supposed to be a doctor", JK annoyingly exclaimed. He tightly hold his fist.

"Come on, younger brother. You two should calm her, just do the thing", Jin being used to their normal way of calming leeches jokingly muttered. He sit on the bed as he holds both of your hand.

"Fuck you, hyung. I'm serious right now, calm her down! I can't fuck to ruin a 20 year old girl, no matter how lustful I am", Jk explained, he rest his head on the wall as he stares blankly on their chandelier.

"Oh gosh! Then why did you buy this poor thing", the doctor shockingly said. He quickly check you and your pulse as he observes how fast it is.

"Just. Just waiting for her to turn 21 at the end of this year", Jk smirks as he stood up and walk to the door.

"Make her sleep, injecr her your magic, hyung. But, don't ever plan to touch her. She's ours", he added as he inserts his tattooed hand on his pocket.

"Got you little boy. Your toy is safe with me", Jin smirks back at his younger brother, watching him left the room.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ □ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎