𝐓𝐞𝐧.

After going through different stores with Y/n paying and carrying the bags full of clothes and accessories Maki and Nobara picked, even if most of it it's Nobara's, they stop.

"You wanted to buy sunglasses, right?" Maki asks, looking up at her.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot," She answer before Nobara points at a store.

"They sell them there," She tells them, catching their attention, before they walk to it.

"Oh, look, they're cool, right?" Y/n says, after placing down the bags she was holding with her right hand, while making sure she doesn't drop the ones on her shoulder, putting on the glasses.

The two turn to her, and stare at her with a perplexed look.
"It's the same model you had," Maki points out.

"Exactly," Nobara says with the same look.

"That's why I like them," Y/n shrugs and picks up the bags before walking to the cashier and paying for the sunglasses.

She takes the little bag the cashier hands her and leaves with the two.
As they walk, Y/n feels her phone vibrating as it begins to ring.

"Can you see who it is? It's in the pocket." Y/n says, moving her left arm away as Maki puts her hand in the pocket, picking up the phone.

"It's Yuji," Maki tells them before answering the call.

"Yuji, what's up?"

"Oh, Maki-senpai? We just wanted to ask you if you were done,"

"Yeah, I guess so, where are you, right now?"

"Uhh, we're waiting right in front of the main entrance,"

"Alright, we'll be there,"

"Okay! See ya!"

"See you later,"

Maki ends the call, as the two curiously look at her.

"What did he say?" Nobara asks as she peeking from behind Y/n, since the taller student was walking between them.

"They're waiting for us outside," Maki answers as Y/n sighs in relief.

"I'm so tired," She mumbles as they walk to the exit.

"Here they are," Nobara says, spotting the guys as they walk to them, with Itadori waving happily.

"Hi! Ohh, you bought a lot of things!" Yuji says in awe as the second-years at Megumi stop next to them.

"I know! You should've come with us if you wanted to have a good time," Nobara says, proudly bragging about all the stuff she got, as Y/n smiles at them.

"Aww!" Yuji says with a disappointed look.

"What did you guys do?" Y/n asks them.

"We just walked around the city and bought some clothes," Panda answers.

"And you?"

"We shopped and got ice cream," Y/n answers honestly, making Yuji look at her.

"I wanted ice cream, too!" Yuji says, sadly looking up at her, as Nobara smirks at him.

"Salmon," Inumaki adds.

"Well, then, let's go get it!" She says, making Yuji and Inumaki's eyes lit up.

"Yay!" Yuji jumps in excitement, before the third-year turns to Megumi.

"What flavor do you want?" She asks him.