𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.

Toge and Y/n were sitting in the ground, watching Panda and Maki spare.

Maki aggressively hits his hand with her staff, before he swipes his leg under hers making her fall. Before she could even react he hits her in the face with his butt, which make Y/n burst out laughing.

"Mustard leaf." Inumaki calmly says while raising up a round voting placard with Panda's picture on it, as Maki stands back up.

"What are you laughing at at?!" Maki yells the girl, before swinging her staff at her head.

"Ow! Stop abusing me!" Y/n says while holding her head as Maki looks down at her.

"Then, be quiet!" Maki says back as Panda turns to them.

"What's wrong? Your movements aren't as sharp today. Did you get weaker?" He teases her, making her glare at him as the two sit down.

"Shut up! I lost my edge after all that bed rest!" Maki justifies herself while while wiping her sweat from her face.

"Yeah, all that time in bed with Y/n." Panda says, nervously trying to tease them, making them look at him in shock.

"Tuna!"

"What?!" Maki says with a blush appearing in her face, as she glares at Panda.

"Huh?!" Y/n lets out, with flustered face, as Maki looks away.

"Mind your business!" Y/n says, standing up and punching Panda in his face, making him hit the ground with a groan.

"Disgusting pervert." Y/n mumbles before sitting back down, with her warm cheeks. While Maki tries to hide her red face, avoiding looks.

Panda lets out a sigh before sitting up, noticing the awkward silence. He builds up courage and brings up a topic.

"Anyway, did you hear about the first-years?" He asks calmly.

"Yeah. They took out three special-grades, right?" Maki answers.

"Salmon," Inumaki says before the girl stands up.

"Then, we can't fall behind, either." She says confidently as her classmates agree in determination.

"Roe."

"Yeah!"

"Right, you weaklings are soon gonna get surpassed by your underclassmen," Y/n says sarcastically, shaking her head in disappointment, before looking up and seeing them jumping at her.

"No, wait! Don't take it to heart!-" She gets interrupted with the three of them jumping her.

"This isn't fair! It's a three versus one!" She says, before Maki gets her in a head lock, with Y/n placing her hands on her arm trying to get free.

"What? You can't win against weaklings?" Maki says with a smirk as Panda steps back while looking at the third-year.

Y/n moves gaze to her left, as Maki is behind her, and notices Panda getting ready and before running to her

"No, no! Don't, Panda! Wait!-" She tries to stop him, while he jumps up and falls down against her body.

"Ow, you bitch!" She groans while placing her arms on her stomach, as Maki finally sets her free.

"No bad words!" He says teasingly with smile as she gets up and turns to Maki.

"Are you on his side?!" Y/n asks her in disbelief while pointing at him.

"Well, we're weaklings after all, right?" Maki says as Y/n looks at her with a shocked face while Panda giggles behind them.

"I take that back, you're the strongest people I know." She says, slightly rolling her eyes, while adjusting her bandages.