𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

"I'll get the door," Y/n says to Maki, as she was getting ready, before walking to the door and opening it revealing Nobara.

"Nobara! You ready?" Y/n asks her while stepping out of the room, as the shorter girl looks at her with her hand on her hip.

"I sure am, we're going shopping after all," Kugisaki answers proudly with a smile, before Y/n steps to the side.

"You wanna come in? Maki will be done in seconds," Y/n offers, while pointing at the room.

"Oh, Maki-san's here too?" Nobara says with a smirk while wiggling her eyebrows, making Y/n squint her eyes.

"Don't think like that!" Y/n says flustered, looking at the girl in disbelief.

"Fine, fine." The first-year says, while waving her hand, as Y/n stays silent, feeling the pair of eyes staring at her.

"You look weird," Nobara says suddenly, taking the girl off guard as she looks up at her.

"Huh?" Y/n lets out, turning to her in confusion.

"It's weird seeing you without anything covering your eyes, plus, I never thought you'd have a sense of style," Nobara answers nonchalantly, looking at the girl in front of her, making Y/n's jaw drop at the honesty.

"I- Why?!" She asks confusedly as Nobara shrugs.

"You give that vibe. And Gojo-sensei's style isn't all that, so I just assumed, since you're cousins." She explains plainly, as Y/n dramatically looks at her in hurt.

"Ouch,"

"Oh, as we're talking about Gojo.." Nobara says in a low tone, completely changing her mood, as she glares up at the girl.

"You try to lie to us, and bring us to an abandoned place filled with cursed spirits, and you'll be dead by my hands even before you know it." The redhead says menacingly, while gripping Y/n's collar aggressively.

Y/n looks down at her, as she nervously tries to get free from her grip before nodding.

"Good!" Nobara says, stepping back with a bright smile, as Y/n looks at her in shock, at the sudden change of emotions.

Just then, Maki walks out of the room and closes it behind her.

"Maki-san!" Nobara says happily, greeting the girl with a hug, as Maki does the same, smiling.

"Let's go, the others should be waiting with Ijichi." Y/n says, earning a nod from both of them before walking out of the school.

After they met with the rest and greeted eachother, Ijichi stops in front of them with a 8 seater SUV.

"Woah! So cool!" Itadori says in awe, looking at the car.

"I get the front seat!" Nobara says, before quickly opening the door and sitting in the front with a smirk.

Itadori, Megumi and Inumaki end up sitting in the second row, with Maki, Panda and Y/n in the third.
Maki is in the middle of the two, even if the other second-year takes more than one place.

"Panda! You're crushing us!" Y/n says, with her shoulder against the car, and Maki on her right, struggling to stay seated normally.

"And you stink, too!" Maki adds on, while being pushed by him against
Y/n, as Ijichi is driving.

"I do not! And it's not my fault, I'm a panda!" He justifies himself, as Y/n places her arm around Maki, trying to get at least a little bit comfortable.