Chapter 1, A beautiful beginning

(Y/n) POV

I was running around in the kitchen in Beelzebubs home, looking for some chips that she wanted. I open the pantry to see some chips, I grab a beg of chips, and I hurry up some stairs to Beelzebubs room. I open her room and see her on the bed as usual. She looks at me while rubbing her belly.

Beelzebub: Babe, you don't need to hurry like that.

(Y/n): Sorry, I just want you to relax

Beelzebub: I can handle myself, your forgetting that I'm a demon.

(Y/n): I know

I get on the bed and lay next to Beelzebub while I start rubbing her belly.

Beelzebub: I never thought I would be a mother, but I wanted that. I wanted kids more than anything

(Y/n): It's the most beautiful thing you can do in life. Watch your kids grow up and be successful in life

Beelzebub: You're going to be such a good daddy. I love you

(Y/n): I love you too

Beelzebub and I kissed when my phone lit up, I checked it. I'm annoyed that Jeremy won't stop texting me about the baby. Of course, it wasn't the baby this time. He texted me about my mother wanting me back home. I sighed and kissed Beelzebub goodbye and left.

When I got back home, I smelled food that mom made.

(Y/n): I'm back, mom

Mom: Oh good, take your seat

(Y/n): Demanding today?

Mom: Sorry, ever since you disappeared 5 months ago. I was worried sick about you.

(Y/n): I'm fine right now, I'm ok

The food was handed out as Jeremy entered the house and sat down to eat with us. Jeremy is my best friend who helps me cover up my tracks while I'm with Beelzebub.

Jeremy didn't take the battle so well. He has bad dreams of his alter ego yelling at him from when he was turned against me. He is all fine now, but I was worried about him.

After dinner, I washed up the kitchen and went to my room to sleep. Tomorrow, I'll try to stay with Beelzebub for the whole day. She needs help, not a lot of help. But it's a little help. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.