Chapter 2 - A deal

"Hey...Hey...Rayman?"

"Is he dead?"

"Of course he isn't! He's already waking up!"

Rayman heard familiar voices, while trying to regain consciousness. Both voices, of course, was Rabbid Peach and Rabbid Mario. And they both lost their weapons, mmyeah.

"Ngghh..." Ray lay back again, he hold his hair and felt...some fabric? Peach sighes, and then-

"WAKE UP!" she screams and slaps Rayman's cheek. He immediately opens eyes and jumps up, ready to fight.

"AH- Huh?? Where is-" he looked at R. Peach, who wasn't in a good mood at all, like really pissed, "D-..Did you just slapped me?"

"Duh, you were sleeping too much so I helped you," she smirked, and Rayman just sighs in frustration.

"I was literally knocked out!" Ray shouts, but Peach just rolled her eyes.

"Yeah-yeah, whatever..." she turns around and looks at the window with 3 bars at the top of the room.

Room...well, technically cell is not at the best state. It's dirty, with some junk around, like paper box and some cracks on the wall, plus mentioned window, where Peach saw other Rabbids were passing by, one sad bed and two lockers. This room isn't for three persons. Rayman actually saw near-by...gramophone. Both Rabbids looked a bit with disapproval, this thing might remind them of Phantom. Overall, bad cell, they need to escape, but they won't really soon because there's a metallic door that opens only by button from outside. Rayman just sighs, walking near the door and looking at it and thinking what to do...

Remmy decided to join the dialogue, just to fix the situation.

"Where are we anyways?" Mario asked, walking next to Ray. He glanzed at Rabbid but then looks around, "looks like a jail or something."

"Ah, I know where we are. If we don't try to escape, we could be sent to the arena." After Rayman's words, Mario hyped up.

"To fight someone?!"

"No! I would love to fight in arena, but it worse..." He sighs, looking at the both Rabbids, but he notices somethings....off about them, "Uh...You both look a bit..different?"

"Yeah, same to you," Rabbid Peach turns around, her hair were collected in a ponytail, plus her skirt had more Peach's elements, aka she has the magenta panniers like in Peach's dress. Rayman raised his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He looked at Rabbid Mario. He has a pair of gloves and a belt on his waist. Mario pointed at his hair.

"You got the cool bandana, and... new gloves," Remmy pointed out and Rayman looks at his hands - he has brown fingerless gloves on his hands. Sick.

"Oh...so we all changed here, huh..." Rayman looked at the window, where one Rabbid passed by. He just sighs.

"How are we gonna get out?" Peach asked, trying to find her phone... and then she remembered that it was stolen and Rabbid got pissed a bit, "we need to find my phone! And our weapons!"

"Remembering those Rabbids, they could destroy it already, or throw them at the utility room," Ray thought for a moment, and then he had an idea. He started to look for something in his hoodie pockets. Peach tilted her head in confusion.

"What are you doing?"

"Ah! Got it!" He pulled out his plum-turrets. "They're still here!"

"Oh nice!" Rabbid Mario smiled but Peach frowned a bit.

"And how are they gonna help us???" Peach asks, being pissed again. Ray just smirks.

"I got a plan."

Now, meanwhile at the Mushroom Kingdom.