Not having time to get mad at her, I grab my keys and get into my car. "Where are you going!" Alyssa runs out just after me. "To Ronny's. You stay here." I tell her, knowing I don't want her there.

I drive off at a billion miles an hour, my hands shaking as I drive. I reach Aarons house in just ten minutes, parking horribly and quickly getting out of the car. When I get there, I don't see Nick's car even though there is no way I beat him here. He must have left already?

"Addie." I hear Ronny's voice the second I get out of my car.

I spin around to see him standing on the other side of where I parked, almost like he was waiting for me--expecting me.

His bottom lip is slightly swollen and bloody, and my heart seizes at the knowledge that it's my fault.

"Lift up your shirt." He walks over to me.

Tears form in my eyes, what did Nick say to him?

"Aaron," I say, thinking desperately for a lie, desperate to find a way to get out of this without him knowing the truth.

"Show me."

I shake my head, "Ronny please,"

He reaches for my shirt and I just stand there, feeling stupid and ashamed of myself. I feel him lift it up and I feel his whole body tense when he sees the dark purple bruises all over me.

"You should have told me." he lowers my shirt and pulls me closer into a hug and I immediately know he knows who did this.

"I'm sorry" I say just above a whisper, "Y-you can't tell Nick." I pull away from Ronny and say. "Please," I beg.

His expression hardens at my words, "He loves dad. I can't-- I can't ruin it." a tear falls down my face.

"He loves you, Addie. And he deserves to know what kind of man your father is." Aaron pauses after he says that.

"When we baked and you had a bruise on your wrist." He says after a few minutes. "When you wouldn't see me for a week straight. When you wouldn't take off those damn sunglasses, when you had burns on your thighs..." He trails off.

"I'm sorry. Also the last one was actually just from me spilling hot soup on myself." I say, completely understanding how angry he must be with me. I lied to him over and over again.

Aaron's face completely drops suddenly and I feel sick at the sight, "Because we are together?" He asks, his voice breaking slightly and my heart drops. I hesitate for a second, but shake my head, "No Ronny that's not--"

"I'm sorry" He wipes a tear from my face, "I should have seen it. I'm so fucking sorry baby." He plants a kiss on my forehead and lingers his lips there.

His words make me want to cry even more, "How can you say that Ronny?" I say, "You are amazing. I am the one who lied and ignored you and--"

"I really hate to ask but how upset would you be if I killed him?"

I just stare at Ronny, "Yeah cause you'd kill someone." I say sarcastically. He just looks seriously into my eyes. "For real?!" I question.

He nods.

"Aaron you can't just kill someone."

He shrugs.

"I really can't tell if you're joking or not."

"I'm not."

I frown, "Please don't."

Now Ronny frowns, "Just let me beat him up."