The Births of 2305

The Births of 2305

The Year of 2305 rolls with the news that Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey's oldest children are expecting children.

News comes from Norfolk Estate, Clarence Territory, Lancaster Territory, and Collinswood that Lord Anthony Christopher, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane, and Lady Samhain are expecting children in 2300.

Naturally the news is received in Lennox Territory, and it is taken to Lord Alexander Charles Stuart that Lady Alexandria Charlene Stuart, and Lord Anthony Christopher are expecting their second child.

Lord Andrew Charles smiles " Lord Patrick William Howard legacy will live through our son, Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard tells Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles tells Lady Karissa.

"I don't think that Lord Patrick William Howard is going to lack any descendants not with all of Lord Charles Andrew Howard SR great-grandchildren, he has four great-grandsons, and I don't know how many great-granddaughters." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Your late father had three sons and three daughters. Between his sons he had four grandsons and 7 granddaughters, and not to mention your sisters, Lady Patricia and Lady Charlotte and that adds to his 6 grandsons and 9 granddaughters." Lady Karissa states.

Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward The Third are expecting their third child in March of 2300, along with Lord Anthony Christopher and Lady Alexandrina, followed by Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second, and finally Lady Samhain and Lord David in July of 2300.

Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane is nearly 30, and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third is nearly 29, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard is not even 25 and Lady Alexandrina Charlene is not even 23, Lady Caroline Matilda is not even 21, and Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second, even 23, and Lady Samhain and Lord David William are not even 29 years old.

Lord David William Beck will deliver all the Howard, Beck and Carey children once again, and he has to travel out to Norfolk Estate where Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lord David William Beck to deliver the final child of Lady Elizabeth and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third.