Just Two Little Boys

They were just two little boys that grew up in the 22nd century, and they shared one thing in common and it was the fact that their mother and father were good friends

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley had met Lady Karissa before she married Lord Andrew Charles Howard on board the USS Republic in 2272.

Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann was only 17 years old when Lt. Kevin Thomas Riley first met her on her way to Star Base 12.

By the time they arrived on Star Base 12, Lt Kevin Thomas Riley was 27 years old, and still attending StarFleet Academy, and he wasn't ready to settle down, and Karissa was only 19 years old and she was the second oldest of three young women who traveled from Post World War Three Planet Earth.

There was the youngest son of The Duke of Norfolk Territory looking for his bride, along with his many kinsmen.

The nephew, grandnephew, and the youngest son of The Duke of Norfolk Territory setting their minds on all three of them.

All three of them needed a bride and they needed to marry and settle down, well Lord Andrew Charles Howard married Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second married Lady Susan Virginia Bell, and Lord David William Beck married Lady Katherine Grace Kelly.

All three had children in 2276, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second and Lady Susan had a son, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, Lord David William Beck and Lady Katherine had a son, Lord David William Beck The Second, and Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa had a second daughter, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene, Duchess of Clarence Territory.

By the time, Lt Kevin Thomas Riley returns to Star-Base 12, he hears from his good friend, Lord Richard William Carey who is Lord Andrew Charles Howard second cousin, that Karissa has married his second cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and they already have two children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and Lady Samhain in 2278.

Lady Karissa introduces Lt Kevin Thomas Riley to a good friend, Lady Isabella Collins, and he marries her in 2279, and 13 months later she gives birth to their first child, a son, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second , one month after Lady Karissa gives birth to Lord Andrew Charles and her third child and firstborn son, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory.