xi

I miss your shirt that didn't fit right.

     -what used to be mine, Faye Webster.
HEHE THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE JUICY 🤭🤭

"We have a new student class!" The teacher says excitedly, making some weird jazz hands

Then, an auburn haired man with olive green eyes walks in.

I wince at the color, not cause It's ugly to me, but what it reminds me of.

"Introduce yourself!" The teacher says softly, trying to be as welcoming as possible.

"My name is Shikanoin Heizou. I am an investigator, so feel free to ask me to help you with that type of stuff!" He says cheerfully.

Then it floods back, all those memories I tried to bury deep down. The ones I wish i could forget forever. But I can't, those are the ones that changed me after all.

"Y/n!" An auburn haired male calls, his voice filled with love.

"Hello love!" I greet happily, smiling cheekily.

He caresses my cheek lovingly. Staring deep into my eyes.

He grins at my flustered state. "Your so easy to tease, you know that right?"

"S-shut up.." I say, covering my face to hide the blooming red on my face.

"Hehe, I don't think I will. You look so cute flustered."  The boy smirks.

"Dont say such things!" I exclaim, grabbing his tie, and kissing him.

I kiss his soft lips. (Dude idk how to write kissing scenes..) he deepened the kiss, and I smile in the middle of it.

I pulled away, smirking at the red that bloomed on his face.

"You win this one.. I guess." He says, hiding his face.
________________________________
Those same olive green eyes that used to stare at me so fondly, now look at me, full of hatred.

"I never loved you. Look at your stupidity. It's laughable. I never loved you and never will." He laughed. He laughed, at my misery. He laughed at my pain.

"W-what.. what do you mean Heizou?" I whisper.

"You heard me y/n. I'm breaking up with you. I never loved you." Heizou grins. The same grin he used to use when he saw how flustered I was.

"Oh.." I feel my face getting hot. My eyes sting.

Don't look at him.

I avert my eyes, looking anywhere but him.
"Hmph, is that all?" Heizou says impatiently. It's like he's wasting his time just telling me.