bob × single mom reader

Start from the beginning

"You little son of a bitch! You think your so strong?!" I kept slapping him.

"Gosh! Lady fine fine ill stop just leave me alone!" He groaned.

His red makeup was all smothered in my hands as i got up as the lights turn back on.

"Mommy are you okay?" Connor sobbed a bit scared as he came out i stared at the make whos hair was now a mess and his face a bit revealing.

"Your mom is crazy!" He screamed rubbing his head in pain.

Connor kicked him as i laughed a bit.

"My mommy is the best!" He said now running to hug me.

I saw the male roll his eyes as he went to the kitchen bringing out foods.

I just ate like nothing happened but this time i had my guard up.

I saw the male keep glancing at me time to time with a tint of pink on his cheeks, avoiding eye contact whenever i caught him staring.

"Look- I...I didn't mean to scare any of you i just thought you were that mean lady that comes often just to complain" the male sighed and looked embarrassed.

"Yea yea whatever, your still going to get a bad review with your stupid as-"

"IM SORRY OKAY! Now calm down, I'll give you whatever you want ,even free food for a month for God's sake! Just keep it down" he looked at me as i rolled my eyes.

"Sure a month of free food will do" i smiled as connor ate his ice cream while coloring.

"Anyways i gotta leave" i yawned as the male just stared at me.

"If you keep staring I'll stab your eyes ou-"

"Let me walk you home?" He said as I looked at him confused.

-"You literally tried to hurt ME and MY CHILD do you think I'm crazy enough to say yes???"

["- THE LIL LINE MEANS YOU-]

"C'mon! At least trust me!"

-"Nuh uh"

"...you can get hurt!"

-"I literally beat you at fighting"

"..."

-"..."

"JUST LET ME TAKE YOU HOME!"

-"NO!"

"PLEASE??"

-"I SAID NO"

"C'MON!"

-"WHY DO YOU EVEN WANNA TAKE ME??"

"IDK MAYBE CUZ YOUR PRETTY-..."

-"Ew, your too ugly"

"Im not THAT ugly"

-"I just met you and literally your first impression was bad"

He sighed as i got my stuff and Connor ready to leave.

"Just let me..it would be a shame for a lovely single mother to be walking alone" he repeated but added more this time.

I sighed.

"Fine but if you do anything suspicious i wont hesitate to break your back ,if you even hurt my precious boy i will make you regret it" you threaten as he rolled his eyes.

"C'mon little guy wanna got for a piggy back ride?" He said as Connor nodded.

"You surely are a pig already" you said just to fuck with him.

"Look at a mirror darling" he spat back as we exited the diner.

We kept spitting insults to one another and kinda introduced ourselves.

-"So you have a basic ass name..bob..heheh bob the builder.. BOB'S BURGERS"

"At Least i dont have a stupid name like (y/n) , I've heard better ones"

-"Your just jealous mines better"

"Whatever makes you sleep well"

Finally we arrived to my house as connor was now sleeping on his arms.

"Here's your annoying little boy" he received a kick from you as he handed you connor.

But Connor wouldn't let him go.

"..let him stay for a bit" Connor said sleepy as you and bob locked eyes.

"Looks like your kid likes me already"

-"im not letting you sleep in my house with your crazy ass planning to attack me"

"I won't"

-"I'll sleep with a gun near me"

"Chill-"

"Stop arguing..i don't want you to hate each other ,this guy is a nice guy momma" Connor said opening his eyes lightly.

-"connor we just met and are talking to a lunatic"

"You seem to like him mom..i think he likes you too , he's so red" Connor weakly laughed.

"Your kid is talking nonsense" bob said as he brought Connor inside.

I blushed a bit, i mean sure bob was rather attractive but for God's sake he's not normal..normal even isn't a thing.

'maybe i should give him a chance..'

Pt 2?