Hatzgang x velseb reader

Yes velseb as in the Son of bob .

(I wish i was the mother,oh wait i can! 😈/hj) momma reiny 🧍

Anyways

Your pov-

I saw as my dad was being taken away from me.
I was sitting on the counter of the restaurant,i wasn't sure what was going on until he hugged me .
"I'm sorry (m/n) daddy has to be taken away but I'll come back no need to worry I'll have them look after you" was the last thing he said to 5 year old me.

I missed having him ,I've grown up as a teenager now.
My family was some red clothed people.
Sure they were a bit to much and all but they thought me a way of living.
I've been informed i should help break out my dad out of jail.
He's probably going crazy cause he hadn't eaten human flesh in ... like 5-8 years now?
Or he ate one of the prisoners.

Well i remembered his words and I've kept them in mind even after all these years .
He can't seem to break out cause he doesn't use his mind so i will have to help him.
I believe it will be easy.
"(M/n) you have to attend school now" the leader of the cult that my dad was apart of said as he fixed my hair.
"Yes.. sir" i said as i waited for him to finish fixing my hair.
I hated school since i already knew all this crap thanks to these people.
I was a fast learner i wasn't really into getting myself hurt so i didn't really mess with anyone at school or in the outside.
I've heard there was this bully from a gang going around in school but I've never really met them.

I was taken by Ignacio a cult member that was also a normal civilian in the streets well he was mostly in his house.

"Now you better not say nothing about us , take care (m/n)" he said patting my head.
I wasn't a child no more but enjoyed being patted.
"I won't" i said with a smile it was almost as wide as my dad's.

"Really do look like your dad " Ignacio said before i waved him a goodbye as he started walking away .
I stopped smiling knowing i was going to be late if i didn't hurry up.
I walked to the office to check in ,if you didn't you wouldn't be allowed in .
I wrote my name and number i was given from the school as i headed to the classroom.
I didn't have anyone to talk to so i got to class pretty early.
I didn't know where to sit cause i judt heard everyone had schedule changed.
I headed to science class ,not bad of a class but pretty basic stuff i guess.

I sat in the back away from the window ,i didn't want the heat of the sun to hit me for hours.
I sat in the middle desk in the back it was pretty nice .
I put my backpack in the chair to hang like anyone normally would.
I took a notebook and and pencil just to doodle a bit.
It was me and my dad ,I've heard he was called the cannibal devil so i drew him on a devil costume how i thought he looked like with me standing next to him .
I adored the doodle that became a sketch.
I was distracted being happy at the image i didn't notice some people Infront.
"Hey loser ,your sitting at our desks " one of them said with a striped sweater.
I looked at him blankly just blinking and continued adding details on the sketch.
I could feel him get angry about me ignoring him ,but it's not my fault their are many other seats and crap this one is the same as the others .
"Hey I'm talking to you!" He said as i put my notebook inside my backpack.
I eyed him then saw their were 2 other boys behind him.
"I like your smile" i said to the one who smiled kinda wide.
I could see a bit of pink form in his cheeks as he covered his face a bit.
"T-thanks" he said as i smiled a bit.
"Don't talk to them!" The striped sweater boy said to the smiling one.
I stared at the one with a beanie.
He seemed kinda chill i loved his dressing style.
I waved with him with a smile as he gladly waved back forming a smile.
He reminded me of something.
"You can take the desk just one thing" i said as i got up the striped male looked at me with a questioning look.
"Tell me your names and you will allow me to do something to you"i said pointing at the striped one.
"I don't want your germs" the striped one yelled.
"Names Robert!" The smiling tall guy said as he scratched the back of his head.
"I'm Ross "the other one said.
"You weren't suppose to tell him!"
"And he is Roy ,sorry if he complains a lot " Ross whispered into my ear.
"I'm (m/n) "
I looked at Roy.
He was kinda chubby and he seemed soft and of course like any other person would i picked up the short bully and hugged him.
He was so warm and soft like a pillow.
"Let me goooo!!!" He yelled as i snuggled into him.
"Your soft .." i said as i heard the bell ring meaning students were about to come in.
I sadly let go of him as i got my stuff and headed to another desk.
"Nice meeting all of you " i said to them as i sat to the one close to the wall.