Aizawa activated his quirk, everyone immediately sat back down.

Aizawa: "This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation"

Mineta: *Hits desk* "Adults are so selfish!"

Hagakure: "So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?"

Aizawa: "That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers."

Aizawa presses down on a remote. On the board, names of students, and the number of offers that they received, appeared.

 On the board, names of students, and the number of offers that they received, appeared

(Note: Y/N is between Bakugo and Todoroki. He received 3839 offers)

Aizawa: "Typically, the results are more balanced. But, this year, all eyes were on these three."

Kaminari: "Gah! There's such a big difference!"

Aoyama:*Angry* "Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one!"

Jiro: "Todoroki's first, Y/N's second, and Bakugo's third?"

Kirishima: "It's the different of their placements in the sports festival."

Sero: "Seeing Bakugo all straight-jacketed on the winners' stand must've scared them off."

Y/N: "HAHAHAH!!! Oh, man. I still can't believe I missed that." He laughed.

Bakugo: *Shark teet* "WHAT'RE PROS SCARED OF!!?" 

Uraraka: *Shaking Iida* "Wow, we got offers!"

Iida: *Getting shook* "Yes. Yes."

Mineta: *Lightly shaking Izuku* "Midoriya, you didn't get any! They're scared of you 'cause of the crazy way you were fighting."

Izuku: "Yeah . . ."

Mina looks back.

Mina: "Y/N!! Look! You got so many!! That's so cool!!"

Y/N: "Thanks! Though, I'm sorry you didn't get any."

Mina: "Nah. Don't sweat it."

Meanwhile, Tsuyu was stuck in the middle, hearing their conversation.

(Note: Reminder that Y/N's desk is behind Tsuyu, and infront of Tsuyu, is Mina.)

Aizawa: "Keeping these results in minds, whether or not anyone asked for you, you will all be participating in internships with pros."