cleaning/✨the day where everyone's mad & yelling @ me & i end up crying✨

yep. so about five minutes after i finished writing the previous chapter i had to start cleaning. well, my job is dusting and i start downstairs in the front room. on the windowsill by lovely cat willow decided to throw up, and no one knew about it til i went to start dusting so it was baked on there due to the fact that the sunlight streams straight through that window. so anyway, i go tell my mom, she's like "go get a paper towel or a clorox wipe to clean it up" i say "no it's literally baked on there" and she goes "go get a paper towel or a clorox wipe to clean it up" meanwhile there's me still struggling with the side effects of my inhaler along with several ✨strong waves of nausea✨. 

so i ran upstairs to grab the clorox wipes and then i felt like i was gonna fall over when i got into my parents' bathroom (where the wipes are) so i put my hands on the counter and put my head between them to steady myself, then i was fine so i grabbed a wipe. then my dad walked in and asked me what i was doing so i explained and he looked at me like i was crazy and went "you're only gonna grab one?" so i grabbed the whole thing of wipes and walked back downstairs, and my mom was waiting around the corner of the stairs to jump out at me, so i nearly dropped everything when i jumped and i muttered "jesus" and she just started laughing and i was like "so i'm shaking.." and she goes "why?" and i explained about the side effects and she sarcastically goes "really i didn't know that" (i must clarify that i wasn't mad when she came at me with the sarcasm, i get my sarcasm from her and i'm used to it) and then i said that i was also ✨nauseous✨ but that wasn't from the inhaler. so she told me to eat something other than just donuts cause that's what i ate for breakfast at 9:30am and i went "okay"

so i walk back into the front room and start trying to get willow's puke off the windowsill and for a while all that's happening is the wipe is just getting torn up and sliding away from me. i'm muttering profanities and my sister walks in and she says "so how's it going" i look at her and go "this isn't fricking coming off" and she says "yeah i can see that" yeah so nice sis yEaH wOw. so i go back to wiping and then dad comes back down the stairs holding the vacuum cleaner and i walked over to him and i just go "it's not coming off it's baked on there" and he just scoffs and goes "yes it will come off just put some muscle into it" and i said "i have been" and he says "no you haven't" like BITCH HOW THE FUCK WOULD YOU KNOW?? he also goes "opening the curtains would also help" and i said "i d- i was behind them cleaning" and he just shakes his head and mutters something and looks at me again and says "sure".

so i'm back to wiping and i'm fine for a few minutes before i get so nauseous i literally ✨cannot move✨ so i get up from where i currently am and walk into the kitchen where dad is vacuuming so i'm waiting for him to get out of the way so i can get to the fridge and see if we have any salted caramel yogurt left but of course we don't so i shut the fridge and go into the pantry and my dad walks over and goes "what are you doing" "i'm hungry" "is your job done yet?" and i start to say "no but-" however he cuts me off and goes "them what are you doing" and i explain that i'm nauseous and mom told me to eat something so he shakes his head and lets it go and i would have the last peach but i'm pretty sure i'm ✨allergic✨ so i grabbed the Cocoa Puffs (yes the same ones that i had before) and grab a small bowl and the carton of milk and my dad looks at me again and says "so your idea of a snack is ✨cOcOa PuFfS✨?" (obviously it didn't look like that but trying to make it funny) and i said "well-" but he cuts me off ✨again✨ and goes "just eat a Chewy Dipp"