bloody hell

no seriously. it's that ✨special thing✨ that comes around every twenty eight days that makes you double up with pain at the most random and inopportune times. so that's FUN. and not to mention the mood swings that make you go from starving to rage monster to sobbing to laughing your ass off in the span of five minutes.

on an unrelated note i woke up at 10:00am and ate Cocoa Puffs for breakfast.

also i've also developed an obsession with "you could start a cult". if you don't understand just google "the show by niall horan".

i am a louis girl, and ive been streaming walls and faith in the future quite a bit lately and I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD THIS MAN MAKES ME SCREAM THE LYRICS THEN SOB WHILE STILL SCREAMING THE LYRICS THEN SHOUTING THE LYRICS WHILE MY UNCOORDINATED ASS IS JUMPING AND "DANCING" AROUND THE ROOM LIKE A CRAZY PERSON THEN BACK TO SOBBING what the fuckkkkkkkkkkkk.

also thank you to Peyton-Wise-Girl for making me laugh uncontrollably to the point of wheezing coughing and tears for over an hour last night.

and thank you to Spawnofsatan109 for bringing me back to my collection of Larry fanart. really need to update that again so ima get my ass to work.

also for anyone who reads any of my fics sorry i haven't updated in a while i've been really busy lately and i might unpublish them to keep working on them and for revisions but thank you for reading them.

have a great day you crazy amazing fuckers 🤪