"What happened!" I hold it up, feeling how sore it is when I open and close my fist.

"You punched the bar countertop."

"Wait were you there?" He nods, taking my hand in his and looking at it. "You'll be fine." he says after a few seconds. "Oki dokie."

I finish up my breakfast and even try to airplane a few pieces of fruit into Ron's mouth, but he refuses. Lame.

I set the plate on the nightstand and sit up up, turning to look at Ron who looks so very handsome this morning. He wears just a t-shirt and shorts, his hair messy and his eyes just as hypnotizing as ever.

I want to kiss him.

I smirk when an idea pops into my head and I climb onto his lap, my hands on his neck. "Adelina." He says, his voice just above a whisper.

"Yes?" I say, my voice innocent as I place a soft kiss on his neck. I feel his entire body tense at the contact, loving having him so vulnerable to me. I kiss his neck again, feeling his head bury into the crook of my neck.

I pause for a second just to look at him, his face tinted pink and his breathing heavier than normal. I tilt my head to the side and give him my best innocent eyes, "What's wrong?"

"You're in fucking underwear kissing my neck don't ask me what's wrong." he grumbles, and I am suddenly reminded I am in fact just in underwear and a t-shirt.

I did indeed forget I was not wearing shorts.

At my surprise for nearly being naked, Ronny flips us over so he looms over me, "Addie." He says, placing light kissed from my neck to my lips. "Yes?" I say, my voice so quiet I doubt he could hear it.

"Can I do something?"

Do something?

"Like what?" I ask him. He sits back and puts a hand on both of my knees, pushing them so they are bent. He slowly spreads them and climbs between my legs so he's by my face again. A weird feeling forms in my core at him being between my legs, making me gasp.

"Make you feel good." His voice is low and his words surprise me.

"But Ronny--" I go to protest, since I thought we had agreed we weren't going to have sex.

"It's not sex. If you don't want me to I won't." He says, looking over me and straight into my eyes.

I nod, unsure where this is going but trusting him one hundred percent.

"Use your words," He lowers himself to my ear, kissing just under it. I close my eyes at the feeling, then process what he told me. "Please." I say, slightly out of breath. "Please what?" He messes with me.

"Please make me feel good." I say, unsure I would be able to say that if he was still looking into my eyes. He hums into my neck, his hands on my waist and under my shirt.

He trails kisses down my neck and over my shirt down to my belly button that is exposed from his hands pulling my shirt up slightly. He places another kiss just below my belly button and I squirm under him, never having someone's face so freaking close to down there before.

He holds my legs open when I instinctively try and pull them together, "Are you sure you want this?" He asks me again, his hand making circles on my knee.

"Yes." I say breathlessly.

A smirk comes over his face at my words and that alone makes me need to close my eyes. I feel overwhelmed. It's a good overwhelmed, though. The aching inside of me is being teased by Ronny's mouth on my lower stomach, and his stupid adorable smirk isn't helping anything.

I feel him slip a finger through the waistband of the underwear, leaning back and tugging them off of me.

Oh gosh.

I am so freaking exposed to him right now I want to throw a blanket over myself and die. I close my legs and feel him stop me from doing so, "Addie," He leans forward and kisses my lips, "You don't need to hide yourself from me."

My breathing is so freaking heavy at his words, "If you change your mind you can tell me. I am here for what you want."

"I want this." I say aloud, knowing that deep down I do. "I'm just a little nervous."

He nods at this, "How about we go slow?"

"Ok." I say back, watching as he kisses me, his hand trailing down my body until it's at my...

I gasp at his touch, a wave of pleasure spreading through my entire body. I have to stop our kiss, our faces just centimeters apart. He moves his fingers down to my entrance and I feel him teasing me. "Aaron" I manage to get out.

Before I can say anything else I feel his fingers slip inside of me and I bury my face in his neck, feeling like I can't breathe yet I am breathing extremely heavily. He moves to my neck once more, the pleasure of his hand and his mouth on my neck making me squeeze my eyes shut.

I moan into the crook of his neck then immediately feel myself become embarrassed and put my hand over my mouth.

"Fuck Addie." Aaron pauses, "I'm sorry..." I say, not sure what I am apologizing for.

"Keep making those pretty little noises for me yeah?"

Oh my.

Oh jeez guys I have never written something like that before, and I know it's not much but yeah! Sorry if y'all don't like it I am not a steamy expert :)

Bye!

1503 words