1

Author POV :

Kim Dynasty. The beautiful kingdom surrounded by the winsome nature. Small innocent children running here and there playing with the beautiful butterflies. Little creatures likes small fluffy bunnies, squirrels, colorful birds like parrots, peacocks chasing around eachother engulfing any person coming there with their pleasing warmth.

Alpha's and Beta's bidding their goodbyes to to their omegan spouses with longing in their eyes to bask in eachothers embrace after long tiresome day. Their small children waiting for their alpha and beta dad's to bring them sweet candies with smile more sweet than candies on their faces. The longing to taste mouth watering food made by their omegas was something the Alpha's and Beta's craved for.

This was something Kim Dynasty had. The beautiful friendship between the families. The helpful, kind and loving nature. This everything was seen in Kim Dynasty which was ruled by their kind and strong trueblood alpha leader and king Kim Namjoon along with his trueblood omega mate Kim Seokjin.

Kim Namjoon was the throned king and respectable trueblood alpha of Kim Dynasty. He was a man with strong beliefs. He believed that the culture and tradition made by the elders are for peoples welfare and well being. They should be followed irrespective of any change of opinions. Those who dared to break the rules are supposed sinners and should deserve the cruelest death of their lifetime. He was throned at the age of 22 and was married at the same age.

Kim Seokjin, the trueblood omega and queen of Kim Dynasty. Completely opposite of Kim Namjoon. Sweet, loving and caring queen who was taught to respect his husband at any cost. He believed that the rules and regulations are for people but should be changed according to their convenience. But, he had no opinion in front of his husband. Namjoon loved him, alot. Who wouldn't ? He was the most handsome being among all other kingdoms. But his heart stopped when he saw Namjoon, fighting and saving his kingdom– Wang Dynasty. He was Wang Seokjin before Kim Seokjin.

Now, the trueblood couple was walking through the common market with guards surrounding them, protecting them from every possible side. They were protecting precisely the pregnant trueblood omega who was walking hand in hand with his trueblood alpha mate in the market. He was on his 9 month, craving for some strawberries. His legs swollen as he took stop at every particular shop, relaxing as well as enjoying those utterly delicious street food.

The weather was chilly as a shawl was wrapped around him. His body shivered with each passing second.

"Jinnie, we shouldn't have come here. See you're shivering." His husband said as he wrapped one more shawl around his pregnant husband.

"But I was craving for some strawberries Alpha. And also wanted to stroll a little." The pregnant male pouted as he shoved two strawberries in his mouth moaning at the sweet taste reaching his taste buds.

Namjoon sighed. "By judging the amount of strawberries, you're eating, I'm sure my son is going to love strawberries." He said as he caressed Jin's hairs.

"How can you be so sure that we're going to have a son? It can be a girl too right?" Jin asked looking at his husband with pouty lips. Namjoon smiled. "I just know, it's gonna be a son Jinnie. It runs in our family. My grandfather had trueblood alpha son, my father and my father had me. Again a trueblood." He sighed and pecked Jin's forehead. "And I'm sure I'm gonna have a strong trueblood son." He smiled, feeding Jin strawberry. Jin's face saddened a little. He wants a girl but later he smiled.

"Be it a girl or boy. I'm gonna love the baby very much." Jin said as his eyes roamed looking around the busy market. People were happy. Roaming here and there with their family. That's when he saw a glimpse of a familiar face. Jeon Hoseok.