Starting university (Good Geto AU)

I officially started uni today and I'm exhausted. Anyway, I wanted to do more of my good Geto au (summary: Geto never went rogue, saved Mimiko and Nanako and brought them to Jujutsu High, and he stayed together with reader and Gojo). No warnings on this one, just pure fluff and comfort. I was supposed to post this yesterday so before I started uni, but I couldn't finish it

"Fuck, fuck, fuck" you groaned as you paced back and forth in front of the couch.

"You need to stop stressing about this. You'll be fine" Gojo sighed as he and Geto watched your pacing from the couch.

"Can you guarantee that? Can you absolutely promise me I won't totally embarrass myself or do something idiotic that will make all my classmates hate me?" you exclaimed with an annoyed tone.

"Well no, but-" Gojo started but you cut him off.

"Yeah, so don't tell me not to stress, that doesn't help me at all" you snapped.

"Satoru doesn't mean anything bad by it, he just sucks at wording things in a good way" Geto said, giving the other man a disapproving side eye.

"I know, I know. It's just that I haven't really studied in a long time, and I'm also nervous about not fitting in. I know I get along with people okay, but that doesn't mean they'll like me or that they want to be friends with me" you sighed as you sat down between the two men on the couch.

"Like Satoru said, you're going to be fine. You're of course allowed to stress about it, but don't drive yourself insane thinking about all that could go wrong, because those things you're worried about are not likely to happen" Geto said, squeezing your thigh comfortingly.

Gojo was nodding furiously in agreement with Geto.

"Thank you, Suguru" you said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey! Where's my kiss?" Gojo complained in his usual dramatic manner.

"You need to earn it" Geto smirked, as he pulled you closer to him by your waist, and away from Gojo.

"I think that's up to her, more than you" Gojo remarked as he leaned closer to you.

You knew these two idiots both had the ability to be very competitive and possessive, and while it usually didn't cause problems, there were times when it definitely did.

"Guys?" you asked as Gojo was basically looming over you and Geto was holding you against himself by your waist.

"Yes love?" Geto asked, still looking Gojo in the eyes rather than turning his attention to you.

"I'm really not in the mood for this right now" you muttered and got up from the couch, heading for the bathroom while muttering something about needing a shower.

Gojo and Geto just looked at each other with surprised expressions, before sighing in unison. If you weren't in the mood, that was totally fine, but they wanted to help you relieve stress in some way.

"I don't think she even knows what she wants or needs, but she needs us to help her, that's for sure" Gojo grumbled as he threw his head back over the backrest of the couch. "Got any ideas?"

"I'm gonna go take a shower with her, and you're going to make us some dinner" Geto said as he got up from the couch.

"Why do you get to take a shower with her, and I have to make dinner?" Gojo whined.

"Because you're the best cook out of all of us and you just took a shower in the morning"

"That's fair... I guess..." Gojo muttered with a pout.

"Stop being a baby about it and go cook something" Geto said, before pressing a kiss on Gojo's forehead and disappearing after you to the bathroom.

Gojo sighed deeply and made his way to the kitchen, starting to look through the cabinets for something to use. He quickly realized none of you had been to the store for a while, so he had to do that too.