Lee Hyein//Changes

𝙰/𝚗: 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙷𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑, 𝚜𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 𝙸 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚗𝚓𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚕𝚢. 𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚙 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚊𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝙷𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚜 𝙸'𝚖 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝.

𝙸 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙷𝚢𝚎𝚒𝚗 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎'𝚜 𝚘𝚙𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚘𝚗.

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝙸'𝚖 𝟷𝟿 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚗 𝚊 𝚐𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊 𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊 sin🙄.

-

-

-

-

-

-

It was all innocent

It was all innocent...

The way you look at Hyein, the way you want to be with her, the way your ears perk up whenever she laugh, the way your eyes shines whenever she laugh is all innocent no strings attached, you just adore her because she's your best friend and all.

Best friends.

That's how the two of you started and that's how it supposed to stay. Best friends and nothing more.

But will you blame the way your heart beats rapidly whenever you hear her callin' out your name. The way it beats so loud inside your chest whenever she's near in your sight...

Are you out of your mind?

You knew the consequences of the feelings you have for her, you know that the feelings you have for her better remain unspoken or else you will probably lose Hyein, and you can't seem to let that happen.

Seeing her right now all being smiley towards Eunchae you just can't seem to find yourself to be happy for her. You know her feelings for Eunchae, and fuck it Eunchae might feel the same way towards Hyein and you know you can't object.