Shawdow of Regret

Message From Writer: Hey, you guys! I'm so sorry that I've been gone for so long! I just missed watching P-Valley, and most of all, I missed reading the creative fanfics that everyone was making. I decided to drop Chapter 7 of my fanfic, "Never Happy Endings In Chucalissa." This chapter has been sitting on my iPad for 7 months now! I can't even believe it's been that long. But I decided to drop this chapter for you guys! I'll also be editing the whole story throughout this month when I'm not busy. So, I hope you guys enjoy. If you would like me to continue writing, then I'd be happy for any comments and feedback. 🫶🏽💞💞💞

MERCEDES POV:

MERCEDES POV:

After picking up terricka from school I called Uncle Clifford again to see if I would get an answer. After she didn't pick up i decided to take a trip by the pynk.

"Ma where we going? Don't look like we on the way home ta me." Terricka asked

"That's because we not. I'm going to see Uncle Clifford since she ain't been answering my damn calls."

"Ouu can I come with you, I wanna - "

"Absolutely the hell not. You stay yo ass right in this car Te and do not get out!" I said as we pulled into the parking lot.

"Whatever, ain't like I got nowhere else to go." She said mumbling under her breath.

"Guh , Don't play with me. Lock the door until I get back."

I got out the car and Big L was "securing" the door. I just hope they hurry and find where the hell diamond is at because these niggahs was definitely giving Big L's ass the business in that line.

"Cedes I see you back again." He said

"Yeah , not for long though I came to see uncle clifford because she won't returning none of my calls."

"She should be up in that office. Prolly got her hands full." He said with a raised brow.

"Well it don't matter I got more important news , Let me go in and find her." I said .

When I walked in I felt a weird vibe. I stopped in my tracks and took a look around , I saw a lot of new and old faces around. It was just the same as when I left some niggas was looking to spend money, while others was sitting on they ass just getting an eyeful. Honestly , I wasn't missing out anything, but I just need to hurry and get out of here as soon as possible.

On my way to the back, I saw that the office door was closed. As I barged in rather than knocking, I realized that I had interrupted a close conversation between Uncle Clifford and some niggah which made me think about what Big L said.